AHL Live?

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
You just go back to the date of the game and click it.

AF24, they should just hire you as the technical support :)

(Based on the posts on the Ads STH FB group, you could likely help all of them as well... "oh, turning off an ad blocker helped! "So I need to be connected to the internet for it to work" ;) )

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
AF24, they should just hire you as the technical support :)

(Based on the posts on the Ads STH FB group, you could likely help all of them as well... "oh, turning off an ad blocker helped! "So I need to be connected to the internet for it to work" ;) )

If I was hired as tech support I would have to learn to be really unhelpful based on my experience with people in tech support. :laugh:

Reactions: cjerina

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I bought the team pass early and am enjoying it much on my Apple TV with the ios app for the device. Anyone else getting all games open and available to them like me (ie not just the team I subscribed to)? Been this way the whole season so far me; can watch any game I want.
Shhhhhhhhh-ush! You'll spoil it for the rest of us. :naughty:

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Anyone here know how to call up and watch the 2019 AHL All Star game on an apple device? I can find it in the on demand section on my Apple TV but can’t seem to find it on the schedule on iphone or ipad.

Bought a game worn All Star jersey this weekend and wouldn’t mind creating a few screenshots if I am able. But can’t seem to locate the game in the ios app.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Anyone here know how to call up and watch the 2019 AHL All Star game on an apple device? I can find it in the on demand section on my Apple TV but can’t seem to find it on the schedule on iphone or ipad.

Bought a game worn All Star jersey this weekend and wouldn’t mind creating a few screenshots if I am able. But can’t seem to locate the game in the ios app.

I'm making a wild guess here, so this could be totally wrong. Make sure the menu you're looking at is for the All Star Game and not the regular season. They used to be listed separately, and since I don't use AHLTV at all I don't know if they use the same menus that AHL-Live used to.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

also check out Springfield's website since they are the host city, good luck

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It's the only game that doesn't come up on the app on my iPhone.

I can get it on a Windows based computer, so ask a friend I guess.

smytty

Aug 1, 2015
I've been watching the Texas Stars games lately. Overall the presentation is good. Cameras are Hi Def, the audio is just the radio feed, so I imagine the audio quality will vary depending on what team you're watching. The Stars' guy is good.

My biggest complaint is with the replays. They will start to show a replay, then when it is about to get to the good part of the replay the video will freeze for a second, then change to another angle. Sometimes you get to see the play from the new angle, sometimes they cut back to the live play. This happens multiple times per game.

At stoppages if they aren't showing a replay they will quite often show the view from the camera way up in the corner. I think they'd be better off to stick with a closer camera than that.

It's really good value IMO. I just subscribed to the last month because of the new additions to the team. Previously I'd used the NCHC app which is by Neulion. The AHL one is way better.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Does the AHL usually offer a discount if you subscribe by a certain date at the start of the season? Just curious if there is a good time to buy or wait to buy the package for the year. As a season ticket holder, we automatically get our away games on AHLTV but we’ll be getting the league package.

Also, what’s the best way of streaming to the tv? I know Roku has the AHL app for subscribers, so I wondered if it would work best.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Does the AHL usually offer a discount if you subscribe by a certain date at the start of the season? Just curious if there is a good time to buy or wait to buy the package for the year. ...
The League launched HockeyTech's "AHL TV" streaming package just last summer, so there's no established pattern of discounts for the annual subscription product. All games for their inaugural streaming weekend in October 2018 were offered free as a come-on to potential subscribers. The full package for the 2018-19 regular season were priced @ $79.99, which was significantly lower than the previous Neulion product. If that price holds or at least stays below $100 for the full '19-'20 regular season, I reckon many AHL fans will consider that their "discount" for the privilege to stream all of the games.

Reactions: Canadian Game

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
The League launched HockeyTech's "AHL TV" streaming package just last summer, so there's no established pattern of discounts for the annual subscription product. All games for their inaugural streaming weekend in October 2018 were offered free as a come-on to potential subscribers. The full package for the 2018-19 regular season were priced @ $79.99, which was significantly lower than the previous Neulion product. If that price holds or at least stays below $100 for the full '19-'20 regular season, I reckon many AHL fans will consider that their "discount" for the privilege to stream all of the games.

If the single-game price was $6.99 last season like I think it was then they've already updated their prices, of which the only change seems to be the single-game price to $7.99.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
That's a very good point with the pricing. Thanks.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
If the single-game price was $6.99 last season like I think it was then they've already updated their prices, of which the only change seems to be the single-game price to $7.99.
I logged onto my account (never subscribed last year but had an account to watch a few free games last season). You are correct that the pricing is current for the coming season. When I clicked on the subscription options for my account, it says it's $79.99 for the entire 2019-20 regular season. They also have a $99.99 option for the 2019-20 regular season and 2020 playoffs.

Reactions: JMCx4

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
It should be added it's only $59.99 for a single team pass if the extra $20 isn't worth getting every game. That's what I got last year and I'll get it again this year because I don't really care about having other teams' games.

Reactions: JMCx4

smytty

Aug 1, 2015
All the pricing is up for this year:
$99.99 for all regular season and playoffs all access
$79.99 for all regular season all access
$19.99 monthly all access
$7.99 single day all access
$59.99 single team regular season
$39.99 single team regular season, only home or only away

I follow the Texas Stars but am an Oiler fan, it may be worth the all access pass just to see Bakersfield a few times. They don't play each other this year. It's unfortunate that the AHL teams play so much in their own division so it's the same teams over and over. I think there's only 4 teams outside of their division that they play, so I would only see 11 other teams. It gets boring to watch them play San Antonio 12 times. I understand why they have to do it this way though, with travel expenses..

Reactions: Osminator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad