Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Toronto Marlies (Big Game! Huge Win: Laval Wins 2-1)

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
There were roster photos from like 10 years ago of our farm players during the playoffs. Was hilarious! They all looked like a bunch of homeless people. Any one remember?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Everyone look at the Maple Leafs. That is what happens when you create "success" in the AHL off the backs of vets. Nylander/Marner put up better numbers but learned how to be lazy divas.

I love Bouchard's attitude recently. I'm sure many will crap on it and equate him to Lefebvre but the AHL is a development league. It's only purpose is to groom our future. I don't give a crap how hard the vets work, a guy like Kotkaniemi , Poehling, Brook or Primeau should be getting the most important minutes. You can punish them from time to time, but in the majority of circumstances they need to work through their mistakes.

The vets who understood this and put in the work all received call-ups this season.

A far cry from the Lefebvre days. It doesn't matter how dead our prospect pool was. Stortini, Hagel, and crap like that should never be on the PP.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Very good game by the team and the young guys. I like what Veilleux and Dauphin are bringing. Brook has been much better and KK keeps displaying a lot of skill, it's just a matter of time before the goals start coming.

These last two games makes you wonder what kind of influence some of the unhappy veterans were having.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->