Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Manitoba Moose (Laval With a Big Win: 4-1)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
yea I remember that as well, and posters gave us shit for calling him for playing Mayer when he kept giving up 3 or 4 goals a game outside of that one hot streak he went on. Tok was doing so much better, I still remember posters saying that maybe the Habs wanted Mayer in nets (as Lefebvre was a rookie coach) and how he wasn't that bad. I just remember watching the games and every time he starter Mayer I thought well here's a loss, how the f*ck do you keep going to the guy that is not keeping you in games and the other is. Man he was such a terrible coach, although maybe MB was telling him he had to play Mayer since he's also terrible at his job.:sarcasm:

The debate in the Timmins thread pisses me off 'cause it seems that I'M defending Lefebvre which I'm totally not. I hated the guy. But it's just how far you could have as an input to destroy a prospect that I can't and won't agree with......anyway....let's move on.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
At around 7:00, Peca's line is on and he, a swift skating 25yo vet, proceeds to lose every single one of his assignments and 1 on 1 battles, keeping Laval hemmed in their zone.

Then comes 19 year old KK, with skating issues, who proceeds to win 3 straight battles for the puck and quickly get it in the offensive zone.

That's not talent, it's something else entirely. Hoping they send Peca far away soon. What a douche.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
At around 7:00, Peca's line is on and he, a swift skating 25yo vet, proceeds to lose every single one of his assignments and 1 on 1 battles, keeping Laval hemmed in their zone.

Then comes 19 year old KK, with skating issues, who proceeds to win 3 straight battles for the puck and quickly get it in the offensive zone.

That's not talent, it's something else entirely. Hoping they send Peca far away soon. What a douche.

Kotkaniemi also stole his job in Montreal last year :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->