Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Laval Wins 4-0, Primeau 2nd SO)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
- Syracuse beat Toronto in regulation. The key here is mostly that it was a regulation result and not in OT, which would result in both teams getting points.

after starting the season so hot the Marlies have picked up just 6 out of 20 pts in their last 10, Laval of course not too much better with 11 but the marlies looked like they were going to win another cup, although I haven't paid attention to them to see why they are struggling and there seems to be a lot of good teams in the AHL this year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
after starting the season so hot the Marlies have picked up just 6 out of 20 pts in their last 10, Laval of course not too much better with 11 but the marlies looked like they were going to win another cup, although I haven't paid attention to them to see why they are struggling and there seems to be a lot of good teams in the AHL this year.

And Binghamton, who have been one of the worst teams in the league has won 6 of their last 8 games, beating Utica once, Syracuse twice, and 1st place Rochester twice. So they've picked up 12 of a possible 16 points this last little stretch.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Was at Place Bell tonight. Good game. Rockets looked like a very well coached team.

Hudon is a notch above AHL level. Too bad he’s not figuring it out at the NHL. I would still prefer him over Kovalchuk though.

On defense Olofsson and Ouellet looked good. As for Brook, I don’t know how many minutes he played but I didn’t notice him much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad