Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Hershey Bears - Laval lose 4-2

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
after stating out with no points in the 1st 3 games, Poehling with 4 pts in the last 4, well 3 + 1 period. He's now tied for 2nd on the team in points. Great to see him heating up, if we can just get Barber, Varone, Evans to do the same they will be very tough to beat.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
EHQFDFfXUAAreBN.jpg

News & Notes

- No news on the line-up. I'm expecting Lindgren to get the start.

View attachment 266489

Any word on Juulsen?

Will he be dressing any time soon?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I'm not impressed by Barber at all, I have no clue how he's been a productive player in the AHL all these years.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Our annoying tendencies on staying during long stretches at the back gotta stop...

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Gotta find some extra strength to overcome our weariness. Struggling to move our feet in smoothly way. Let’s be back on track c’mon...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lindgren's been good so far but continues to give up some rebounds. Nice goal by Jevpalovs there though. 2-2 in the 3rd, should be a tough period.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Bad and bad goals taken. Man by man, they’ve caused us misery to following them in their rushes. We couldn’t have done more than what we did... Some regrets there’s but this is how hockey works.

There’s still room for rectification.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lindgren wasn't bad but he's given up 13 goals in 4 games. Once again though the dreaded 2 goal game from Laval, can't tell you how many times they scored just 2 goals last year and I just don't get how they can't score this year which is mostly on the vets like Barber, Varone, Hudon as only 1 player on the team has more then 2 goals. Evans needs to start picking it up as well.

Poehling and Brook were once again two of the best players, as was Jevpalovs, which tells you all you need to know about the game. Bouchard should have put Pezzetta back in for tonight's game, it was chippy and Alain was invisible.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lindgren wasn't bad but he's given up 13 goals in 4 games. Once again though the dreaded 2 goal game from Laval, can't tell you how many times they scored just 2 goals last year and I just don't get how they can't score this year which is mostly on the vets like Barber, Varone, Hudon as only 1 player on the team has more then 2 goals. Evans needs to start picking it up as well.

Poehling and Brook were once again two of the best players, as was Jevpalovs, which tells you all you need to know about the game. Bouchard should have put Pezzetta back in for tonight's game, it was chippy and Alain was invisible.

Great to hear Brook and Poehling are playing well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I watched the game. But I was at a family supper so couldn't really comment live as I normally do.

I think Laval played a good game, despite the loss.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I was at the game and it's obvious we have some problem with exiting d-zone. Our d is the big problem and Lindgren is ok, not that much.
Frequent and recurrrent unsuccessful zone exits. It comes from our defenceman who couldn't handle that. Generally, our wingers and centers had to recover and fixing their mistakes... Long sequences like this been over repeated. Mostly lost our physical duels on both ends. As they please, the Bears obstructed the view of our goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad