Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Toronto Marlies (Ugly Performance: Laval Loses 5-2)

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
I don't understand why they continue to play a veteran netminder who does not seem to isntill any confidence to his team. Let alone he has been playing poorly for 90% of the season.

Another one of my beefs with this team is an ECHLer getting PP time over a young rookie with offensive potential that has played in almost every game.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Should we raise money so that Molson pays Kinkaid his salary and then some to just send him home?

Reactions: DAChampion

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I watched Kinkaid at 24ch valet this week. He was saying all the times thats he wanted to eat chicken wing and during summer. Hes is travelling a lot around the world. Pretty sure he is not the most engaged to be the best athlete lol

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
They need to pick better vets for Laval. These are some really big games and yet in the past 3 games we have gotten a total of 0 pts from Varone (0 pts last 3 games), Peca (1 pt in last 11 games), Dauphin (1 pt last 10 games). At least Barber has 2 pts in the last 3 games.

Dauphin never impressed me in Milwaukee. Was so vanilla that Tinordi looked more talented.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->