Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Toronto Marlies (Ugly Performance: Laval Loses 5-2)

JoelWarlord

Ex-Noob616
May 7, 2012
Halifax
At what point do they stop giving Kinkaid starts. Just seems like a total waste at this point, and I don't see the upside. There's no way Claude is going to trust him over Lindgren or Primeau in a all hands on deck low chance run to the playoffs, and there's no way the team is signing him for next year.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Kinkaid is constantly out of position, just brutal goaltending... How long is that bad joke going to last? Just burry him in the ECHL, play the kids!! :help:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
shots ended up 10 each through the 1st. penalties hurt them last night, got to be smarter tonight when the game means so much.

Leskinen has been struggling a bit of late, in his last 13 games he's got 3 pts and is a -8. ouch.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
At what point do they stop giving Kinkaid starts. Just seems like a total waste at this point, and I don't see the upside. There's no way Claude is going to trust him over Lindgren or Primeau in a all hands on deck low chance run to the playoffs, and there's no way the team is signing him for next year.

None of the goalies are really play well, Primeau had the best start of late but even that he gave up a softie in OT. Perhaps if McNiven can get some confidence or if Primeau can be more consistent, he would just turn it over to one of them as the comments Bouchard has made about Kinkaid make me believe he's not got much more rope. But at this point in the season he just needs any goalie to step up and play consistent hockey as the goaltending has been the biggest weak spot lately.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Barber with a nice rush, goes for the wrap around and sends the puck to the front of the net, Hudon's shot is saved and Kotkaniemi gets there but doesn't get a good shot off as he was covered by two guys. Good chance but no goal.

Reactions: Redux91

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
SL play by play so monotone. Where's the inflection to cause some excitement or interest.
So blah!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Great play by Fleury, he's getting his confidence back.

Also, another nice play by KK. Really looking good down there.

And please send Kinkaid to Siberia. Guy's going to cost us the playoffs.

Why not give McNiven-Primeau tandem a shot?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
"Matthew peca rien mais rien ne fonctionne."

A puzzling signing since the first literal minute it happened.
Absolutely nothing made sense with it
The name (who?)
The height (great)
The money (why so high?)
The term (What did he need convincing??)
The experience (20 NHL games earns you this?)

Its really enough with the small players already, im absolutely sick of it, ca suffit la

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Did an ice skating competition break out mid way through the second period?

According to the AHL boxscore there hasn't been a single SOG by either team in over 10 minutes now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Oh my God, the refs didn't call a delay of game there when it was obviously directly into the crowd. Robbed Laval from a 5-on-3 with nearly the entire two minutes.

Reactions: DAChampion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad