Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Syracuse Crunch (Laval Wins 4-2)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
nice win, things were a little chippy as the crunch threw some big hits including Vejdemo getting plastered into the board, was surprised he was on the ice for his next shift as he looked to be in some pain so good on him to get the empty netter to seal the win.

Vejdemo now leads the team in scoring with 14 pts, Barber/Belzile next with 12 pts, then Hudon/Peca with 11, Evans/Leskinen with 10.

Good game from Lindgren, we needed that now hopefully Primeau can bounce back tomorrow night since he's not facing the sens. Lindgren made a big save late in the 3rd that I thought for sure was going to tie the game.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
nice win, things were a little chippy as the crunch threw some big hits including Vejdemo getting plastered into the board, was surprised he was on the ice for his next shift as he looked to be in some pain so good on him to get the empty netter to seal the win.

Vejdemo now leads the team in scoring with 14 pts, Barber/Belzile next with 12 pts, then Hudon/Peca with 11, Evans/Leskinen with 10.

Good game from Lindgren, we needed that now hopefully Primeau can bounce back tomorrow night since he's not facing the sens. Lindgren made a big save late in the 3rd that I thought for sure was going to tie the game.
How is primeau looking?

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Vejdemo might earn himself a call up pretty soon, with the way things are going with the main team and all. He's exclusively a center though so I don't know where he'd fit.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Always very appreciable it’s to beat powerhouse teams. Final score is a must sure. That being said, when we dominate and outplay them that’s even more awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->