GDT: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Hartford Wolf Pack (7:15PM ET on AHL TV & 91.9 Sports FM)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EQtRNVMUUAALpWS.jpg

EQxR2l0WkAAvEdm.jpg

News & Notes

- Cayden Primeau gets the start (2nd game in a row). Michael McNiven is his back-up, meaning Kinkaid watched a second consecutive game from the press box.

- Lukas Vejdemo returns to the line-up and will center the third line with Phil Varone and Alexandre Alain.

- Maxim Lamarche will return to the line-up since early December. Evan McEneny sits out.​

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Hartford makes it 2-0 off a wrist shot from the blue line. A lot of bodies in front of Primeau. Don't know if it was tipped or deflected.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So with his play in theAHL of late as a 19 year old how do people view his upside now?

I still think he has #2 to #1 upside, but not necessarily elite. Really needs to work on his strength training. At his height, he should be playing at minimum 206lbs. I think he's still around 186.

He's easily 20-25 lbs underweight. That could take a couple more years for him to fully reach his potential.

Thornton was the same way. Looked like a scrawny deer on ice especially his 1st year.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Another loss?! Geezus. Glad to see KK and Poehling helping Laval so much.
Why are these guys losing so much all of a sudden? I know Evans, Weiss and Ouellette are gone, but come on. I’m having serious doubts about our young prospects.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I still think he has #2 to #1 upside, but not necessarily elite. Really needs to work on his strength training. At his height, he should be playing at minimum 206lbs. I think he's still around 186.

He's easily 20-25 lbs underweight. That could take a couple more years for him to fully reach his potential.

Thornton was the same way. Looked like a scrawny deer on ice especially his 1st year.

He's close to 200 IIRC from training camp.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Another loss?! Geezus. Glad to see KK and Poehling helping Laval so much.
Why are these guys losing so much all of a sudden? I know Evans, Weiss and Ouellette are gone, but come on. I’m having serious doubts about our young prospects.

Timmins special.

f***ing habs organisation since 2008.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->