Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket (4 - 3 (OT)) Toronto Marlies

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I thought Evans, McCarron, Belzile, McNiven, Alzner, all played a solid game, Mete was ok. I know they said that the Habs brass were at the game in full but didn't give any names. Sucks that they couldn't win it in regulation, dumb penalty by Despres to take yet he was named 1st star of the game. Laval with 2 PP goals, that's usually about as many as they get in a month.

Big game coming up on Wed vs the team that's 5 pts in front of them for that final playoff spot. Hopefully Fleury and Lindgren are back

Jul 6, 2016
I thought Evans, McCarron, Belzile, McNiven, Alzner, all played a solid game, Mete was ok. I know they said that the Habs brass were at the game in full but didn't give any names. Sucks that they couldn't win it in regulation, dumb penalty by Despres to take yet he was named 1st star of the game. Laval with 2 PP goals, that's usually about as many as they get in a month.

Big game coming up on Wed vs the team that's 5 pts in front of them for that final playoff spot. Hopefully Fleury and Lindgren are back

Do you think we could see Alzner back with the Habs in a not so far future ?
Can McCarron "finally" be that reliable 4th line centerman ?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Do you think we could see Alzner back with the Habs in a not so far future ?
Can McCarron "finally" be that reliable 4th line centerman ?

I don't know what they will do with Alzner, I can't see any team trading for him unless they can dump more money then us.

McCarron I think could be a 4th liner in a year or two if he keeps working on getting quicker. I look at DLR who seems to be doing ok this year, when posters 2 years ago were saying how crappy he was and wouldn't be in the NHL, I said I thought he might be able to be a decent 4th liner. I look at McCarron the same way just not as likely to be as good. He brings more size, physical game, and so far this year he's shown improved offense although right now he's red hot with 5 pts in 2 games so we'll see if he cools off again where he finally ends up at.

Jul 6, 2016
I don't know what they will do with Alzner, I can't see any team trading for him unless they can dump more money then us.

McCarron I think could be a 4th liner in a year or two if he keeps working on getting quicker. I look at DLR who seems to be doing ok this year, when posters 2 years ago were saying how crappy he was and wouldn't be in the NHL, I said I thought he might be able to be a decent 4th liner. I look at McCarron the same way just not as likely to be as good. He brings more size, physical game, and so far this year he's shown improved offense although right now he's red hot with 5 pts in 2 games so we'll see if he cools off again where he finally ends up at.

Another 1st rounder or high pick being waived or traded would be ... ???... I cannot find the word. I h0pe Habs salvage at least one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->