Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 3 - 2 Cleveland Monsters: Good Win for the Rocket. Poehling Was a Stud.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nice save by Lindgren. The puck wasn't going to hit the net, but he gloves the shot with a Cleveland player screening him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great forecheck by Barber, Weise, and Lynch. After a few good chances, they force Cleveland to ice the puck.

Edit: And again, they force them to ice the puck.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Going back to the Rocket's first goal, really liked that nifty pass that Evans made to Alain.

Here's a slo-mo from two angles that shows how well Evans read the play:

3TZczio.gif

Reactions: groovejuice

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Going back to the Rocket's first goal, really liked that nifty pass that Evans made to Alain.

Here's a slo-mo from two angles that shows how well Evans read the play:

3TZczio.gif

And credit to Alain. It's not easy to shoot a one-timer off a back hand and especially a pass that comes from behind you.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Belzile called for a penalty.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Rocket twitter account is slow on posting video replays and the video quality is poor.

Adam, since you're going to end up working with them anyways at some point :sarcasm:, any way you can mention something? They have Habs money behind them, there is no reason for this.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Rocket twitter account is slow on posting video replays and the video quality is poor.

Adam, since you're going to end up working with them anyways at some point :sarcasm:, any way you can mention something? They have Habs money behind them, there is no reason for this.

I'll see what I can do. There is a very good chance they'll just stare at me dismissively and just ask me who the f*** I am.

But that's when I'll tell them that I'm Adam F'n Michaels, that's who the f*** I am. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Evans not returning. Confirmed.

Took a shot to a calf, apparently.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll see what I can do. There is a very good chance they'll just stare at me dismissively and just ask me who the f*** I am.

But that's when I'll tell them that I'm Adam F'n Michaels, that's who the f*** I am. :sarcasm:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great save by Lindgren as Cleveland nicely redirected a shot and had Matteau in front of the net banging away for a rebound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->