Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 3 - 2 Cleveland Monsters: Good Win for the Rocket. Poehling Was a Stud.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EK8k0XeXkAIIkBE.png

News & Notes:

- Charlie Lindgren gets the start.

- Alex Belzile and Xavier Ouellet will return to the line-up after missing time due to injury.

- Keith Kinkaid was placed on waivers on Monday, cleared on Tuesday and assigned to Laval. He will be on the bench tonight as the back-up.

- Gustav Olofsson was returned to Laval earlier today. Will play tonight.

- Otto Leskinen was called up to Montreal and will not play tonight.

EK-VspmWsAU7TsM.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Makes no sense at all. Send him down so he plays, not sit, dummies.

Bouchard was alternating between Primeau and Lindgren all season. This game, Lindgren was going to play it no matter what.

As for Kinkaid, he just got there and in a bit of a shock. So it's not a dumb idea to give him some time to digest this. They're playing in Syracuse on Friday and in Springfield on Saturday. So he will play.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Posted the line-up in the OP.

Belzile on the right of McCarron and Barber, exactly where Peca was.

Ouellet paired with Lamarche. Olofsson paired with Folin.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Bouchard was alternating between Primeau and Lindgren all season. This game, Lindgren was going to play it no matter what.

As for Kinkaid, he just got there and in a bit of a shock. So it's not a dumb idea to give him some time to digest this. They're playing in Syracuse on Friday and in Springfield on Saturday. So he will play.
Yeah, I heard the explanation on RDS. I guess they were wondering the same thing. I suppose I jumped the gun, again.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Color commentator Bruno Gervais: Tout un lancer du Québécois ... qui a surpris le gardien Letton.

Seriously, they can't refer to players by designations other than their nationalities?

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stéphane Leroux just now: Stéphane Matteau, le Québécois qui est utilisé en avantage numérique ...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stéphane Leroux, waddya expect? :rolleyes:

The first one came from the color guy, Bruno Gervais.

Leroux just uttered the Matteau one, so you still have a point. :laugh:

Last edited:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
How good is the audience in Laval compared to the rest of the league?

When I went it was pretty shitty, but the game and the players were god awful so it might have been the reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad