AHL Jerseys

xdcx

Feb 13, 2008
Hey. I am looking to buy a Toronto Marlies jersey from either last season or this season. This seasons jersey on the AHL website is $115, is there any online stores that sell AHL jerseys?

Can anyone also advise on the sizing of the new RBK jerseys? I usually tend to wear a medium in CCM or Sherwood training jerseys, but a guy of similar size to me turned up to training with the new Ducks jersey, he said it was an x-large but it looked pretty tight fitting on him. So whats the equivelant in those RBK jerseys to a standard sized medium jersey?

Thanks for any advice. :)

sharkticon

Jul 13, 2007
Teal Town, CA
Hey. I am looking to buy a Toronto Marlies jersey from either last season or this season. This seasons jersey on the AHL website is $115, is there any online stores that sell AHL jerseys?

Can anyone also advise on the sizing of the new RBK jerseys? I usually tend to wear a medium in CCM or Sherwood training jerseys, but a guy of similar size to me turned up to training with the new Ducks jersey, he said it was an x-large but it looked pretty tight fitting on him. So whats the equivelant in those RBK jerseys to a standard sized medium jersey?

Thanks for any advice. :)

The new RBK jerseys, while more form fitting, are actually a bit larger than the old CCM ones. They did this to accommodate for the form-fitting factor. So a new RBK medium jersey will feel a bit larger than your old CCM jersey (of the last few years).

xdcx

Feb 13, 2008

Anyone?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad