AHL Henderson Silver Knights news/notes

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone who was annoyed with the AHL feeds audio the first game, the last game I watched they synced the radio broadcast to it and it was much better.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Krebs goes back to the W, time for him to demolish that league while asleep, I guess.

He's 20 now, they should make a ruling that since you guys start late the agreement doesn't apply! Good luck to him, just stay healthy. Who cares how many points he puts up.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Is he a January birthday? Did he miss the cutoff by days?

He should be in the AHL the whole season but hopefully comes back at the end of it.

January 26th. Such a dumb rule this year, it's supposed to help the junior team sell tickets but I doubt too many tickets going to be sold.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Picked up the HSK STH package this morning.

Metal "ticket" and stand, plus pin.

Drove in about 10. No waiting. (One car behind me)

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Will play today, & fri. Wonder if it means Lehner's back.

I know the purpose of our AHL team is player dev above anything else, but Thompson has been very good, and he isn't cold, and we are facing an undefeated Gulls team tonight.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Are they giving Thompson a go with the big team? Fleury has played like ten in a row with a ridiculously condensed schedule still ahead and playing Thompson, who has looked good in the AHL, vs. playing Dansk in his first game in who knows how long doesn't seem like a bigger risk.

Plus opens up Dansk to finally get some games in himself.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Are they giving Thompson a go with the big team? Fleury has played like ten in a row with a ridiculously condensed schedule still ahead and playing Thompson, who has looked good in the AHL, vs. playing Dansk in his first game in who knows how long doesn't seem like a bigger risk.

Plus opens up Dansk to finally get some games in himself.

So they announced Dansk down, did they announce Thompson up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->