AHL Henderson Silver Knights news/notes

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
Just received an email regarding ticket selection pricing.

Last edited:

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Nope, I have to strategize with my wife on how much I’m allowed to spend. So I’ll have to sell her on “most bang for your buck” on x section haha.

I always sat in 105 at Wranglers games.
The back half section would be $1,080 per seat. I think that section would start around row L or K maybe. Just guessing.

Reactions: BStinson

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
I always sat in 105 at Wranglers games.
The back half section would be $1,080 per seat. I think that section would start around row L or K maybe. Just guessing.
Did you like section 105? It’s been forever since I’ve seen a Wrangler game but we always sat wherever I could get tickets or in the Boyd gaming box. If I’m remembering correctly the arena fits like 8K.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Mine is the 14th at 11 am. I can't make it. Not sure I even want to bother, since we won't be attending. I'm going to wait until the new arena opens.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
There were selections today per tweets. From a photo, it looks like only glass seats for today.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Did you like section 105? It’s been forever since I’ve seen a Wrangler game but we always sat wherever I could get tickets or in the Boyd gaming box. If I’m remembering correctly the arena fits like 8K.

I always sat in 104 or on the aisle in 105, row 13-17 is the sweet spot IMO. I don't get why people would pay that much for second row glass seats, they are absolutely terrible. Maybe if its NHL and you know the guys playing and all, can be cool to see famous players up close, but this is the minors. As for watching the game, forget it. Glass seats are terrible, distortion for anything outside of the zone you are sitting in front of. As for the $10 seats, I sat in those for a couple of Wranglers games, they were cheap then too. They are not very comfortable because of the orientation, so when the action is on the other end you really are craning your neck. However, they are a good deal, I mean $10 for hockey, nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: BStinson

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

I'm not aware of any other AHL team that has had their own wine. Helps that owner has a winery empire in his business portfolio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad