AHL Henderson Silver Knights news/notes

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So is Ferguson up? I'm getting dizzy.

At any rate, since the next game is postponed, I guess it's all cap gymnastics.

The timing suggests it's possibly to do with tomorrow's game getting postponed but who knows.

Lehner is still not ready to play yet.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
So is Ferguson up? I'm getting dizzy.

At any rate, since the next game is postponed, I guess it's all cap gymnastics.
Fergy has been up for a week, rode the pine in Henderson for a little while due to Thompson playing great.

Will be interesting to see Dansk though with a much improved team in front of him.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Dammit I got into Ducks yotes and forgot this game. Big win to go 5-1-0 and drop SD to 6-1-0

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
They both have 7 GP, not 6, btw.

Anyone knows why Corcoran hasn't played yet?

I was wrong about the number of games, math ain't my strongest suit (nor English obviously)

Capture.JPG

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
And finally, off-topic, but it looks like the Wolves are really hurting after losing Vegas. 7-0-0 record with 34 goals for and 14 against, leading AHL overall standings.Henderson leads Pacific but is in third league-wide, also behind Le High Valley at 4-0-1. The AHL App ranks by points percent, not points. I prefer this method.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They both have 7 GP, not 6, btw.

Assuming he's healthy they probably want Korczak to get those games in before he goes back to Kelowna (which should be any day now as long as they're participating in the season).

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I didn't know they affiliated with the Pervs.
Checkers, Admirals, & Thunderbirds all chose not to participate this season. So Cats, Perds, & Bloos has had to affiliate with different teams that of course already had an NHL affiliate. Double the prospects!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Assuming he's healthy they probably want Korczak to get those games in before he goes back to Kelowna (which should be any day now as long as they're participating in the season).
He didn't play while Korczak was on the TS, though.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Guessing it's been a numbers game. Team has been rolling, no injuries needing replacements.

OHL (he'd be an overager) hasn't yet agreed/gotten governmental permission to start 20-21 season (rumor they'll play in April).

Prospect Mason Primeau (without NHL ELS) has only played 2 games. (They need to make a decision on him to sign or "go back to draft")

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Guessing it's been a numbers game. Team has been rolling, no injuries needing replacements.

OHL (he'd be an overager) hasn't yet agreed/gotten governmental permission to start 20-21 season (rumor they'll play in April).

Prospect Mason Primeau (without NHL ELS) has only played 2 games. (They need to make a decision on him to sign or "go back to draft")
Corcs has signed one though and was supposed to be in the A no matter if the O started up or not IIRC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->