Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Game 1: Cleveland Monsters 3 - 2 Laval Rocket: Au Moins Un But Tout Québécois

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
IMG_20191004_143112.jpg

News & Notes:
- Lindgren gets the start. Primeau to start tomorrow afternoon.

- Poehling makes his debut, playing C with Peca and Weise

- Olofsson cleared waivers and was assigned to Laval today. Obviously won't play.

EGEPN9CUwAA59DB.jpg

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I may have to buy the AHL TV package this year. This team might actually be good

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I may have to buy the AHL TV package this year. This team might actually be good

It's really worth it. Good quality and just the Home & Away Package for one team, it's 60$ for the whole year.

And if you have a smart tv, some of them offer the AHL TV app and you can watch the game on your tv.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Blows my mind that Alzner is on the second pairing in the AHL

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
don't like the lines, Barber is one of the best goal scorers in the AHL last year and he's on the 3rd line? Hudon and Barber should be on the 1st line as they should be the best offensive players on the team. Brook should be with Alzner, and I really, really hope they don't have Lindgren as the starter and Primeau the backup for the season.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bouchard, Primeau, Brook, Evans, Hudon, and Poehling with the loudest receptions.

Alzner, Weise, Belzile, and Ouellet with cheers, as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
don't like the lines, Barber is one of the best goal scorers in the AHL last year and he's on the 3rd line? Hudon and Barber should be on the 1st line as they should be the best offensive players on the team. Brook should be with Alzner, and I really, really hope they don't have Lindgren as the starter and Primeau the backup for the season.

Marcotte said that Primeau will play tomorrow afternoon.

Bouchard did some media rounds today. On TSN690 this morning, he was asked about Primeau's role. He said that one thing the AHL schedule has that the NHL doesn't are two games in less than 24 hours. And those situations force teams play both goalies regularly.

Reactions: cphabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->