AHL Future in Binghamton

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
how would you know what Portland was or wasn't, and remember, the physical arena of CIA Never changed until the renovation.

Because I've looked at pictures of the arenas in Binghamton, Portland, and Wheeling and they all have the same general design of steep seating, shorter ends, and corners that block the seating areas from wrapping around. I don't know what you're on about other than arguing things on here without actually making a point.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Because I've looked at pictures of the arenas in Binghamton, Portland, and Wheeling and they all have the same general design of steep seating, shorter ends, and corners that block the seating areas from wrapping around. I don't know what you're on about other than arguing things on here without actually making a point.

uh, did you forget what Portland's arena was modeled after? Spectra doesn't manage Binghamton's arena, it does Portland's and Bangor, too.

Spectra was what name originally, Spectacor, and what is the First Union Center in Philadelphia, sir, in its previous history, does the Spectrum ring any bells:shakehead

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Lot of Devils fans have moved to NEPA from NJ in the last decade.

I know quite a few personally.

I was referring primarily to NE PA natives rather than transplants, and also to the core of the region (Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Hazleton). I think most of the greater NYC area transplants who move to NE PA end up in Monroe County (Stroudsburg/East Stroudsburg, Tannersville, Mount Pocono), Pike County (Milford, Matamoras), and the eastern half of Carbon County (east of Lehighton). In those areas the Rangers and Devils (probably in that order) have significantly more fans than in the rest of NE PA, and Rangers fans (probably) and Devils fans (possibly) outnumber Flyers or Penguins fans there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->