AHL DRAFT revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
leafs_fan1001 said:
You can not change your pick even if you try to edit it. You can pick him next round.

why can't he .. he has to make a pick beacuse he wans't allowed to select partick O'sullivan.. shouldn't he be given another pick?

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
BuppY said:
why can't he .. he has to make a pick beacuse he wans't allowed to select partick O'sullivan.. shouldn't he be given another pick?
Ya but he picked Shremp but edited his post to cahnge it. o well ill let him by this time

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The Cleveland Barons are proud to select D Tim Gleason and C Alexander Svitov

xxx-Goc-Horton
xxx-Svitov-Stewart
xxx-xxx-xxx

Eminger-Murray
Ehrhoff-Gleason
xxx-xxx

Fleury
xxx​

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
I was woundering if anyone is interested in a trade. Im am willins to trade Gamache. PM me if your interested

hatedkidatskool*

i select stanislov chistov (however you spell his name) and i offer a trade to philly for lupul. i will give you my next pick. get back to me

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
i think after the draft is over im am going to do series to see who wins the cup. I will post 2 teams roster on the poll board people will vote who has the better roster and they move on to the next round. How does that sound?

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Series:
Cleavland andvances to the second round because they got last pick overall.

Chicago vs. Rochester

St.John's vs. Worcester

Albany vs. Binghamton

Providence vs. Philadelphia

After 2 days the team with the most votes advances!!!

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
leafs_fan1001 said:
i think after the draft is over im am going to do series to see who wins the cup. I will post 2 teams roster on the poll board people will vote who has the better roster and they move on to the next round. How does that sound?

I bet ya the guy who got to drafted Ovechkin by fluke wins.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Whaat?? :eek:

I asked leaffan before drafting him if i could draft him...he said yes i could...so i did. If he would have said no, then i wouldnt have had any choice. C'mon, dont take that against me. Count Ovechkin out if thats the case...dont count him on my team then...

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
MaDdY said:

I asked leaffan before drafting him if i could draft him...he said yes i could...so i did. If he would have said no, then i wouldnt have had any choice. C'mon, dont take that against me. Count Ovechkin out if thats the case...dont count him on my team then...

I don't care if he gets Ovechkin.. we could have asked to he did he was aware of it he found a way to get him so I think he should be able to keep him.

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
MaDdY said:

It;s just jokes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad