AHL Affiliate Thread - Send them the Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
A week ago I almost called my shot, that Bokk was going to be traded. Now I'm not so sure...

I think he’s definitely got a better chance of getting dealt than say, Suzuki or Rees, but he has also been on a tear lately. The knock on him lately has been his selfishness; I kinda think the Canes could use a guy like that, selfish in a good, wanting to score all the goals way.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I think he’s definitely got a better chance of getting dealt than say, Suzuki or Rees, but he has also been on a tear lately. The knock on him lately has been his selfishness; I kinda think the Canes could use a guy like that, selfish in a good, wanting to score all the goals way.

Trade bait going on a tear is a double edged sword. Especially prospects. Other Orgs are watching that hot streak too. Friedman just said Anaheim wants NHL ready talent in that age range (as does everyone).

If the Canes want Manson + Rakell or Garland and Bokk's recent streak puts a deal in motion then that is just the benefit of keeping a stacked cupboard in action.

I agree with the need for a selfish goalscorer. I wish Svech would take a lot more shots instead of these S-level difficulty passes that constantly lead to turnovers.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
With the Memorial Cup now cancelled and with the OHL looking like they won’t have a season, you have to like that Rees and Suzuki are getting development time in Chicago. It also seems like Bokk and Cotton are developing well too.

I wonder if the Canes, if the playoff seeding is cemented, give a game or two to a Bokk or Cotton down the stretch.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Lajoie is making a case for next season.

he had 2 assists and an EN goal in 4-2 win for Chicago.

Cotton added an assist to the goal in the video.

Connor Ingram was in net

Because I'm pretty sure that Skjei will be Seattle's guy after the Fleury trade, there is room for Lajoie or Sellgren to get some opportunity for minutes next year. Rod does seem to prefer a stay-at-home partner for Pesce, though I'm sure that they're willing to start the year off with Gardiner and Bean at the 2 and 3 LH spots until the deadline. If Lajoie or Sellgren can become that stay-at-home piece, then the Borg likely won't need to worry about solving the position via trade.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Ingram started again and stopped 35 of 40. Ingram was taken out mid way through the 3rd, well after the 5th goal. Beck Warm stopped 8 of 8 afterwards. Im not sure why Beck isn’t getting starts more.
U
in the previously mentioned 100 PIMs, Malone was given an embellishment penalty on a trip call. Florida fans will be happy to know we are teaching diving at the AHL level as well.

We had two simultaneous fights that had 10 minute continuation penalties added to each.

Rees got a cross check and misconduct penalty in the 3rd.

Iowa was led by a lot of veteran scoring. Prospects vs Veterans. Not too worried about the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad