GDT: AHL – Amerks vs Phantoms – Fri Dec 7 – 7:05PM ET

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Ha, the Phantoms PBP said something along the lines of "Big shot by Brennan. You don't even have to look at the number, there's only one guy that can shoot the puck like that." but it was JGL. :laugh:

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Consecutive strong shifts from Roy-Sundher-Rankin and Mancari-Adam-Porter. 2 mins left and a Phantom penalty is drawn.

Edit: A dangerous SH rush with Schenn and Couturier is broken up with a hustling dive from Foligno

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I think I heard McNabb was given credit for an assist on Porter's SH goal. Confirm/deny, anyone?

kevinoDandC - A couple scoring changes. #Amerk Brayden McNabb with an assist on Porter's SHG. Matt Konan not Cullen Eddy on #Phantoms goal.

Taken from boxscore - Rochester, Porter 7 (McNabb), 11:31 (SH)

Congrats to Connor Knapp on getting his first pro win - he should have been the #1 star - BOO!

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
They didn't give Knapp the first star in his first pro win, in his hometown, and on a night where he stopped 41/42? Jeez, I know Porter had a nice night, but throw the kid a bone.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
^Knapp def looked shaky in the 1st...settled down very nicely...

once again refs were a pain in the arse for both crappy calls and breaking up any potential scraps.

Mancari and McNabb and Finley among others had a..decent...to...good...night...?? wait what? idk if I believe myself.

Foligno stood out as usual. His whole line did.

Team CLEARLY missed tarnasky at points.

Brennan finally blended in played some defense and wasnt only noted for his rushing the play...

Porter played great...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad