GDT: AHL – Amerks at Monsters – Thu Dec 13 – 7:00PM ET

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
why the **** is Pysyk a scratch?

why the **** was MacKenzie demoted so early in the year?

the the **** is Girgensons not in Kelowna, Vermont, or the World Juniors

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Girgensons have any points tonight?
Not yet

1. RCH Porter, (8) (Mancari, Foligno), 3:40
1. LE Sgarbossa, (10) (Olver, Thomas), 5:18
1. LE Thomas, (7) (Sgarbossa, Elliott), 7:03 (PP)
1. LE Pock, (4) , 16:44
2. LE Olver, (4) (Stollery, Agozzino), 4:15
2. RCH Adam, (5) (Porter, Varone), 10:21
2. LE Thomas, (8) (Sgarbossa, Sullivan), 19:07
3. RCH Legault, (2) (Biega, Porter), 1:41
3. LE Elliott, (1) (Carey, Strong), 5:15
3. RCH Foligno, (7) (Sundher, Crawford), 6:26
3. RCH Parker, (3) (Brennan, Sundher), 8:57

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Mancari pound home a rebound of a JGL shot on the powerplay, it's a friggin tie game at 6-6. Foligno might have the 2nd assist.

Edit: Leggio with a ridiculous right pad save on a goalmouth scramble. And it's Adam, not Foligno, who made that one-touch set for JGL.

1TuchAnd1NoTuch

Jul 26, 2011
Buffalo
Not yet

1. RCH Porter, (8) (Mancari, Foligno), 3:40
1. LE Sgarbossa, (10) (Olver, Thomas), 5:18
1. LE Thomas, (7) (Sgarbossa, Elliott), 7:03 (PP)
1. LE Pock, (4) , 16:44
2. LE Olver, (4) (Stollery, Agozzino), 4:15
2. RCH Adam, (5) (Porter, Varone), 10:21
2. LE Thomas, (8) (Sgarbossa, Sullivan), 19:07
3. RCH Legault, (2) (Biega, Porter), 1:41
3. LE Elliott, (1) (Carey, Strong), 5:15
3. RCH Foligno, (7) (Sundher, Crawford), 6:26
3. RCH Parker, (3) (Brennan, Sundher), 8:57

Thank you!!!

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Girgensons has been effective; drawn two penalties, finishing checks, defensive awareness, protecting puck, taking it to the net, etc. What's the obsession with his offensive stats?

GOAL!!! 7-6 RCH!!! Biega!!!

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Holy ****, Biega with a one-timer.

Amerks lead 7-6.

Edit: Tarnasky with the lone assist.

Not Girgensons :sarcasm:

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Down 4-1 and they come back? Well done.

Good to see Adam getting on the scoreboard again, I don't see a NHL future in him but I hope he proves me wrong.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
A good period doesn't change the fact he's handled the young defensemen poorly.
Or how every 2nd and 3rd year player under him as regressed tremendously with the exception of maybe Biega.

You can blame Drew Schiestel's career derailment on his injury but how does he go from being amazing most nights in Portland to a complete dud under Rolston to amazing again with Texas to being jerked around more than a 50 year old Male on vacation in Singapore this season?

Luke Adam... playing better of late but good guy what happened here? I haven't seen a player fall off like that in years, no decades... no for as long as I have been following Hockey. That isn't even hyperbole on my part I legitimately can't think of someone.

McNabb to me was shakey on many nights last year and never that outstanding defensively with Kootenay to begin with. But he has regressed to being as bad defensively and with decision making as his 17 or 18 year old self. When he's on he's on and when he's off he is terrible. Just no consistency on a game to game basis with him. He looks far worse in the AHL under Rolston than he did against NHL competition.

I guess this is for another thread but Rolston sucks. This organization has drafted beautifully the last 5 or so years and this guy has a chance to ruin some of it. He needs to go.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Let me ask this...and I'm not trying to be a smartass.

Obviously, I'm not as close to the Amerks(so to speak :) )as others here are...but if Rolston is as bad as you say he is and needs to be tossed out of the BCA on his ear, who would you want to see coaching the Amerks?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Or how every 2nd and 3rd year player under him as regressed tremendously with the exception of maybe Biega.

You can blame Drew Schiestel's career derailment on his injury but how does he go from being amazing most nights in Portland to a complete dud under Rolston to amazing again with Texas to being jerked around more than a 50 year old Male on vacation in Singapore this season?

Luke Adam... playing better of late but good guy what happened here? I haven't seen a player fall off like that in years, no decades... no for as long as I have been following Hockey. That isn't even hyperbole on my part I legitimately can't think of someone.

McNabb to me was shakey on many nights last year and never that outstanding defensively with Kootenay to begin with. But he has regressed to being as bad defensively and with decision making as his 17 or 18 year old self. When he's on he's on and when he's off he is terrible. Just no consistency on a game to game basis with him. He looks far worse in the AHL under Rolston than he did against NHL competition.

I guess this is for another thread but Rolston sucks. This organization has drafted beautifully the last 5 or so years and this guy has a chance to ruin some of it. He needs to go.

To be fair, Adam's 180 started when he was in Buffalo, before Rolston had the chance to screw him up.

But yeah...Rolston is such a drop from the days of Kevin Dineen. My only concern is Pegula with his "family" approach won't want to fire him and replace him with someone who can work better with the young guys.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I agree with most of the anti-Rolston sentiment, but I actually had no problem with Rolston finally showing some spine and benching Brennan for the second period. He's been taking a lot of undisciplined minors as of late, so hopefully the message was received. However, his absence really left the defense in a state of flux that period, as the five D were left with unfamiliar partners and looked gassed.

Idk when they're going to stop with the giveaways and turnovers though. Are Numminen and Patrick in Rochester at all? I think McNabb may need to sit next, his play was abysmal tonight and his mistakes are becoming more and more glaring on a nightly basis.

Also, what is Chadd Cassidy's specialty? Offense, defense, goal? I might look at axing him first before Rolston and adding a defensive assistant because if his specialty is defense, good lord. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad