Agent 2421 Pool Official Thread #2

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
just to let you guys know... I won't be able to come on much tomorrow but I can probably get my rosters updated on Friday or Saturday...

Also Sebster, check your PM for the trade offer.... Laraque for a 5th.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Hey Sebster I'd be willing to help out organizing everything. I could be in charge of player managment and such. Doing things like storing informations (trades, signings, etc...) and stuff like that. Would that work?

Too organized...? So you like your fantasy leagues unorganized, just like this league? Good for you. I'm glad you vanished from our league as we don't need people who do not know what the word KEEPER means.

Anyways, I'm not here to put down Agent's league, please forgive me if I gave that impression. I'm just extra annoyed at guys like Sensational Spezza. Sebster seems to be doing a good job here and the only thing that can save this league is if everything is organized and in the same forum. It's good to see that you finally have a very own forum for this league!

I'd like to help out and join, but since I can't guarantee being active (as I have my own league to run) I guess it would be unfair for you gentlemen if I took a team that I probably wouldn't have enough time for.

Oh and Sebster... I don't want to sound discouraging but sometimes I find running a 18 team league an insane job. I don't even want to guess how much work it is to run a 30 team league like this. Good luck to you, but please do not pull a Sensational Spezza on MHL, lol. ;)

- Pete

No, no, no, no x3000 :rant:

I shouldn't have mentioned MPHL. It was a fun league and it's 100% my fault that I didn't stay active. I was just trying to make a point, not trying to put down MPHL or anything along those lines. Sorry about everything :(

Just forget everything I said before this okay? It's best to move to a seperate site no matter how much it may bug me :sarcasm:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Also I would be on board to remove some teams. We'll see after this season how many GMs are inactive. Remove them and put all their players into a new draft :)

SuperAwesomeSeb

Jul 1, 2008
Sudbury,Ontario
Hey Sebster I'd be willing to help out organizing everything. I could be in charge of player managment and such. Doing things like storing informations (trades, signings, etc...) and stuff like that. Would that work?

That would help greatly because when it comes to makes graphs are something such like that on the net (really anything technological) I am a Pejorative Slur :P

SuperAwesomeSeb

Jul 1, 2008
Sudbury,Ontario
Alright guys, there's simply not enough people that are posting their lineups here. When you know that more then half of the GMs wouldn't give a crap about this league, that's when you know it's pretty much dead. I tried my best to get this league up and going once again but it just couldn't happen. Sorry guys for letting you all down but I'm giving up on this. :(

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
Alright guys, there's simply not enough people that are posting their lineups here. When you know that more then half of the GMs wouldn't give a crap about this league, that's when you know it's pretty much dead. I tried my best to get this league up and going once again but it just couldn't happen. Sorry guys for letting you all down but I'm giving up on this. :(

Can you send me all the info, I might try to run this league.....

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
why do we have to post our lineups? I always assumed you just keep your lineups in the roster thread updated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad