Agadmator's Chess Channel (YouTube)

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I've been highly entertained by this guy's channel, so I thought I'd throw a little support his way

He posts multiple videos each day going over some of the more famous or interesting chess matches throughout history

It's definitely worth checking out even if you're just a casual fan of the game like I am

Channel homepage:
agadmator's Chess Channel

Sample video:

Last edited:

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
It definitely is. I look forward to these videos more than those on the science channels I watch. That's quite an accomplishment imo.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I like his channel. My allegiances will always be to Mato and Jerry, but this guy makes good videos too. I like watching John Bartholomew and Simon Williams as well.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I like his channel. My allegiances will always be to Mato and Jerry, but this guy makes good videos too. I like watching John Bartholomew and Simon Williams as well.

If you like Mato, you should check out Suren's channel: Suren

I just love how he starts every video with "Hello, chess lovers" in that accent of his

Last edited:

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Always enjoyed his content. The original immortal game is my favorite, incredible game by Andersson. Also cool that it's the chess game from Blade Runner.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Watch him everyday.

He is "only" rated 2000(ish) but his use of engines allows him to analyze games well above his weight class. He speaks well, he's funny, and makes the chess interesting.

He is excellent!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->