After bulldogs season call-up's

cprice31

Oct 19, 2007
YUL
With Hamilton's season being over after Sunday

Could/Should the Habs call up Tinordi (IMO badly needed on the D core for size, shot blocking etc), Bealieu, Pateryn, Bournival?

Can't help to think we won't win with guys like Weber, Drewiske on the back end

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal

Could/Should the Habs call up Tinordi (IMO badly needed on the D core for size, shot blocking etc), Bealieu, Pateryn, Bournival?

Truth is, Tinordi and Beaulieu are close but just not there yet. They won't be any better than Weber and Drewiske this year. Hopefully our D stays as healthy as possible so we only play 1 of those 4 in the playoffs.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Drewiske and Weber are nothing alike.......Drewiske is currently better than Tinordi, Bealieu and Pateryn.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
What about Kristo...???

I'm damn curious to see Kristo, but if we're talking about our needs for the playoffs, almost all of it is on D. With Armstrong coming back (great news!) we don't even have room for the forwards we currently have.

Diaz is back soon. Still would like to see Tinordi at some point if someone falters.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Black Aces! Expect at least 5 of them to get called up. They'll practice and travel with the team. Good experience for them.

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
They will most likely call up Tinordi and Beaulieu, perhaps Leblanc, and keep Dumont and Blunden up with the squad too. Even if they do not get icetime, it will be a great learning experience of what consist the NHL playoffs

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

i'm sure they will, no harm in it and good for the young guys to be around the team during the playoffs.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Who else is excited for Stortini to play with the team and be useless apart from perhaps losing a fight or two? :sarcasm:

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
Not that he'd necessarily be a candidate, but would Hudon potentially be eligible to play with the Habs, or does the PTO only allow him to play in the AHL?

Habtchum*

Who's that guy, Adam Ross, who was playing his first game on D yesterday nite for Hamilton ?

According to his stats, he is 6'4 - 210 and I read that he is dropping them about 10-12 times a year at ECHL level.

We can assume that Beaulieu, Tinordi will be back for sure and that Pateryn, Bournival, Leblanc and possibly St-Denis could also be invited. Tokarski and/or Mayer could also be called up.

I would like the Habs to dress as many enforcers as possible for the very last game against TO if our 1st place overall in our Division or a 4th place overall ahead of the Leafs is in the pocket. They could give NHL a one week NHLcontracts to Stortini and Hagel, as well as to that Ross guy, and play AHL guys + Blunden, Dumont. I don't want our best and our young players to be targeted in the last game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad