Speculation: after 25% of the season completed, here is our player stats at 100%

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Hey guys, after 25% of the season completed, here is a look of our player stats at the end of the season. I know that it's just ridiculous but it was fun make.

Gallagher with 76 points, such an insane season for him. (before he got injured on 22-11-15 game)
Dale ''Gretzky'' Weise with 36 goals
The Flash late signing with 56 points
Subban and Marky with 68 and 64 points

We can do a direct correlation with the non goals of Galchenyuk and the absence of assists of Eller.

Montreal%20Stats%2025%20of%20season%20completed_zps9lwigrxv.jpg

Last edited:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Yeah, I think only Subban and Pacioretty will beat 60pts when seasons over...Plekanec has a chance.

Would like to see Galchenyuk and Gallagher break 50pts this season, and they should be able to.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
This is not taking into account the fatigue and cold streaks that will occur over the next 75% of the season. If the season was 4 sets of 20 games with a three month rest period in between each, then sure it could happen.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
It would be more appropriate to evaluate a player per 25% of the season. Each quarter we see if they are consistent or not. If TOI, linemates and other situations played a role or not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The thing with Subban is he's bound to start putting the puck in the net soon. His SH% is way too low compared to his career SH%. It'll start to go in for him. It's gotta start going in for Chucky eventually, too.

Clearly these paces won't keep up but it's fun to look at.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Of course you can correlate players' stats with their linemates, especially with a centerman. I don't understand the point of this...

I mean, Galchenyuk's lack of goals is correlated to Eller's very average passing skills. Eller's lack of assists is also a product of Galchenyuk missing the net or hitting the post on 75% of his shot attempts though. So, again, I'm not sure what we're trying to prove here...

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
This is not taking into account the fatigue and cold streaks that will occur over the next 75% of the season. If the season was 4 sets of 20 games with a three month rest period in between each, then sure it could happen.

Its just their pace thats all.

There is no way imo Weise scores 36, nor Subban only 4.

But it is represented in their current production.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
The craziest part is that there are players in that list like Weise or Desharnais who are prone to extreme cold streaks who may have pretty much the same number of points after 50% of games played.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Gotta give Lars credit, he is very consistent. He really should wear #28. Just like you could always count on Mike Gartner to score 25+, Lars is a lock for slightly under 30.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
The craziest part is that there are players in that list like Weise or Desharnais who are prone to extreme cold streaks who may have pretty much the same number of points after 50% of games played.

DD has had one major slump in his entire Habs career. The infamous 20 game one. Otherwise he's a player who never makes 4-5 points and cools off. He makes 1-2 points and fairly often.

I haven't run the numbers but I bet he's one of those guys over his habs tenure who are one of the most consistent point production wise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad