After 2 weeks of hockey which is more insulting: Neal leading in goals or Laine leading in assists?

Which is more insulting: Neal leading in goals or Laine leading in assists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
So there's always a big debate between people who see goals as more valuable and people who see assists as more valuable. But right now both camps are in an embarrassing situation. Neal, a guy who scored a total of 7 goals last season is leading the league in goals and Laine, a guy who's been ridiculed for his assisting ability for the last 3 seasons, is leading the league in assists. People who defend goal scorers don't want to see Neal leading in goals and people who defend playmaking don't want to see Laine lead in assists. But to which group is this situation more insulting?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Laine leading in assists isn't insulting, neither is Neal leading in goals.

It's a Mulletman thread, alright.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
There is? Why would anyone prefer assist over goal in terms of winning hockey games.
Well you should ask the Henrik Sedin, Niklas Backstrom, Peter Forsberg, Adam Oates and Erik Karlsson fans. They always seem to hype up playmaking over goal scoring...

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
As a neutral fan i just wanted to say i'm absolutely loving this.

After the bad year Laine had - him coming back and starting with so many assists is amazing. Same for Neal.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Not insulting, any player can go on a streak. If we are doing suprising I'm going Neal.

Say Hey Kid

NYC was his town and it always would be
Dec 10, 2007
Guys thinking Crosby is top 5 all-time is the most insulting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->