Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
not last in the division, take that devils!

Also all team from 4-8 are pretty damn close. they still have playoff chance

Reactions: Fixxer and Doggy

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monsters have 6 goals on 18 shots. TFW has one. Grand Rapids looks like the Red Wings tonight.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
playing 7 D tonight. there's no forward left

Hanni Mac TFW
Wood Barach Fortier
Bitt Vigne Trook
Prapavesiss Moore Gallant

Carl Clen
Johnson Simpson
Karl Somerby

VV

1-0 after 1, no high hope here

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Nice to see the old Hannikainen back. 2 goals last night, 1 so far tonight, 8 points in his last 8. Been a tough season for him with injuries. TFW a goal and assist tonight, Korpisalo looking good so far. He has made a few nice saves so far.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
32/34 for korpi. he seems ready to get a game off elvis shoulder I guess but i'd like him to play one more in the ahl.

idk how they won with 13 shot btw

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
They play like Columbus. Get a couple goals and then try to keep the other team from scoring. Korpi made some nice saves to keep them in it. They got lucky in OT, they don't have a lot of 3 on 3 guys.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
They play like Columbus. Get a couple goals and then try to keep the other team from scoring. Korpi made some nice saves to keep them in it. They got lucky in OT, they don't have a lot of 3 on 3 guys.
they dont have a lot of guys at all haha

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Monsters lost 4-3 in OT today.

Fix-Wolansky continued his hot streak with another 2 points. He has 25 points this season, 24 of them in the last 26 games. :eek:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Saw Dalpe at Fridays game. He is on crutches so signs aren't good to him being back this year.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
It's Oliver Bjorkstrand bobblehead night tonight. They just showed the whole playoff run highlights between the first and second periods. That was the best sporting events I have ever witnessed. That is why I hope the Jackets make the playoffs because you just never know. Yeah, the odds are high for the Jackets, but if you get there, you never know what can happen. Just curious though, what did you guys think of Zaar. He was right behind Bjorkstrand as far as scoring in the playoffs, and I think he was a top scorer for them that year. He was good the next year, even though he had injuries, but he never got a sniff in the NHL. He went back to Sweeden and put up decent numbers. I think he could have been a decent 3rd or 4th line player.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
It's Oliver Bjorkstrand bobblehead night tonight. They just showed the whole playoff run highlights between the first and second periods. That was the best sporting events I have ever witnessed. That is why I hope the Jackets make the playoffs because you just never know. Yeah, the odds are high for the Jackets, but if you get there, you never know what can happen. Just curious though, what did you guys think of Zaar. He was right behind Bjorkstrand as far as scoring in the playoffs, and I think he was a top scorer for them that year. He was good the next year, even though he had injuries, but he never got a sniff in the NHL. He went back to Sweeden and put up decent numbers. I think he could have been a decent 3rd or 4th line player.
i was a fan of Zaar. Speed, good shot and appeared to be capable of playing on the PK. I think had it been now for his opportunity vs a few years ago it would be a much different story. It's unlikely that the CBJ would have signed Lilja. They still retain his rights but I'm doubtful we ever see him again in the CBJ system.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
He never got a chance and it still upsets me.

Reactions: Martin Sloan

pled

Sep 7, 2009
the echl squad today. not a good day again but it's life I guess

Dano Vigne TFW
Thurk Scott Troock
Bittner Barach Wood
Gallant Sparks Moore

John Clen
Prap Simp
Karl Somerby

VV

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
AHL cancels remainder of 2019-20 season

Statement:

"After a lengthy review process, the American Hockey League has determined that the resumption and completion of the 2019-20 season is not feasible in light of current conditions.
The League’s operational focus has turned toward actively preparing for the 2020-21 season.
We are very grateful to the National Hockey League and its teams for their support and leadership in navigating through the challenges faced over the past two months.
The AHL continues to place paramount importance on the health and safety of our players, officials, staff and fans and all of their families, and we all look forward to returning to our arenas in 2020-21.”

Reactions: Monstershockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->