GDT: AEW Fight for the Fallen | July 13th 2019 - 830pm - Jacksonville, FL (No EVOLVE spoilers!)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Guys have gotten over, but all the matches right now are around the EVP's. YB/Kenny/Cody all have storylines and Jerhico and BC memeber Page are fighting for the title.

Meanwhile MJF, Jungle Boy, Darby, Luchasaurus will be in some multi man match or something, and even other acts like Kiss or Evans/Angelico Guvera, Kip etc... are more afterthoughts and get regulated to multi man matches or battle royals.

Jerhico though should 100% win the title and they should promote Moxly vs Jerhico on their first show on TNT.

MJF has seeds planted with Spears
Spears has seeds planted with both Cody and MJF
Allin has seeds planted with Spears
Luchasaurus/Jungle Boy will likely be a big part of the tag division, same with Evans/Angelico
Sonny Kiss they need to slowly build. Thought Saturday was a good showcase match.

Calling them afterthoughts is off base.

The story is there for Jericho to win, and carry the Title to TV.

Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley are going to blow the roof off the place in Chicago.

Young Bucks and Lucha Bros are gonna blow off their mini-feud in Chicago, and I think they'll give LB that win heading into the tag tournament.

Cody doesn't even have an obvious match yet for All Out. Could be Spears, but I wonder if they do Spears/MJF and save Cody/Spears for TV.

Considering they've done 3 stand alone shows, I think a good amount of the roster have various seeds planted in terms of future stories.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
So what’s the best way to watch all out in Chicago if your based in Canada? Is the BR stream good?

Omega vs. Moxley has me excited and might be worth the cost of the show itself

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
These 2 shows sadly did do damage to the hype. Without these two shows, hype would be nuts. These shows were never supposed to be anything special but All In and DoN were so huge it raised the expectations even crazier.

At the end of the day, these two shows did sadly do damage.
None of that really matters at all if they hit a home run in Chicago and that card looks pretty hard to mess up. The hype was always going to cool over the summer...there just isnt much happening and there were two smaller cards. There was no way for them to follow up the Moxley debut...and they didnt need to. The important show always was and still is in Chicago.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So what’s the best way to watch all out in Chicago if your based in Canada? Is the BR stream good?

Omega vs. Moxley has me excited and might be worth the cost of the show itself
BR, Fite or traditional PPV i’d imagine.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
None of that really matters at all if they hit a home run in Chicago and that card looks pretty hard to mess up. The hype was always going to cool over the summer...there just isnt much happening and there were two smaller cards. There was no way for them to follow up the Moxley debut...and they didnt need to. The important show always was and still is in Chicago.
Oh 100000000000% agree.

I just wonder, in retrospect, if they would have been smarter to not do this. Like I wonder if they go back in time, if they would have done these shows but not have put 'em on PPV or shown them.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m not fully understanding why Allin, Janela and Havoc were teammates and showed no signs of dissension during their match just to now have a triple threat and showed them having a random ass brawl in the parking lot on Twitter a couple of days ago lol

Reactions: KIRK

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they have to promote the other guys too.
im sure their TNT show would be a mess if people start watching only for moxley, jericho.

now you met the other guys too. you know what to expect.
(weather you enjoy it or not. i feel it was necessary)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m not fully understanding why Allin, Janela and Havoc were teammates and showed no signs of dissension during their match just to now have a triple threat and showed them having a random ass brawl in the parking lot on Twitter a couple of days ago lol

(It's because they lost)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad