Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zett'

Mar 31, 2004
I had a choice to make for my 1st round draft in my Fantasy Hockey League. I will have one of the four first choice of the draft.

I've selected 5 players (Lethonen,Ruutu, Zherdev,Pitkanen,Fleury) but my order change every day :) ...there others interesting players available like Zidlicky or Ryder but I preffer taking potential.

Here is the site of my league and my team is Quebec:

www.lnhw.com

Could you advice me who i should draft? What dou you think about my team?

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
from your team.. i don't see how you need a goalie.. u have thibault and kiprusoff.. ill either do ruutu or pitkanen.. your team is nice.. you might need some depth and checkers.. try to get the #4 dman.. u have jovo, mclaren, mara as top 3..

punkorama

Aug 3, 2003
The Moon&Antarctica
I must be seeing something wrong but i see, Khabibulin and Brent Johnson as his goalies. Definite need there and would take Lethonen. if i am seeing it wrong i would take Zherdev. I like him a lot

Zett'

Mar 31, 2004
Erat is not available :shakehead

My #4 Dman is Kalinin :). He had a great season and is turning into the # 1 in Buffalo IMO...but Pitkanen would be great choice i agree.

I dont need goalie for moment, but Lethonen is for me the best player available...a franchise player! difficult to close my eyes on him...

I must be seeing something wrong but i see, Khabibulin and Brent Johnson as his goalies. Definite need there and would take Lethonen. if i am seeing it wrong i would take Zherdev. I like him a lot
You must be watching the last season roster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad