*****Advice please !!!!*****

Dinoz

Jan 31, 2011
Batcave
I cracked the blade on my U+CL 2011 crazyovi.

The flex was 75. Now they dont have the 75 flex, only 85 and 65 flex.

I like whippy sticks but i dont know if i should go with the 65 or the 85 flex.. i have to cut the 85 about 1 inch so it would prob end up about 88 flex.

What do you think ? The 75 flex was perfect !!!!
thanx

Last edited:

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
I think it's completely up to you. Do you want it more whippy or more stiff? Nobody else can decide your preference for you.

mbeam

Jun 8, 2008
I would stay away from the 65. I was always using 87 sticks, cut down to about 90-93. I got an intermediate just so I could get a 65 and it was way too whippy. I couldn't receive a pass or stick handle without it bending on me. It made it feel twice as heavy because I was struggling just to keep it straight while I stick handled. You'd regret a 65, I'm pretty sure.

KareyPrice

Jun 7, 2010
go with the 85 65 will be too whippy and the shaft will be smaller and feel differnt im sure once u work in the 85 flex stick it will feel fine

canuck44

Feb 24, 2010
I would stay away from the 65. I was always using 87 sticks, cut down to about 90-93. I got an intermediate just so I could get a 65 and it was way too whippy. I couldn't receive a pass or stick handle without it bending on me. It made it feel twice as heavy because I was struggling just to keep it straight while I stick handled. You'd regret a 65, I'm pretty sure.

It was bending while you were stick handling? I want to see you stick handle...

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Nothing is worse for me than a stick with too much whip in it. Cant even catch a pass, much less fire one off without getting the wet noodle feeling in my hands. I prefer a stiffer shaft over a whippier one because it just feels like I can put more into it ant the shaft will still be there performing for me (same preference with all the golf I play too). It's ultimately up to you, but I know anything under a 75 for me would be just awful.

Dinoz

Jan 31, 2011
Batcave
Now i have tried both of them, the 65 was WHIPPY, it felt like the puck was loosin some speed.

The 85 cut down 1" is a bit stiff, but i think its better than the 65.

So ill keep the 85 untill i get one 75 again. The 75 was killer !

Im 5.7 and 189 lbs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad