TV: Adventure Time

Meichel Kane

My Name Is
Jun 6, 2006
I love this show. The fact that it's supposedly a kids show but has Finn pole dance and Jake call the lava king "sexy hot" makes it that much better.

And then 18:40 on of this episode. Simply great.

Strexvale

Mar 8, 2007
West Seneca, NY
I'm thrilled there's finally a thread on here for this. This show is brilliant! Definitely not for kids if you watch through it. Some really trippy/adult things/quotes in this show. My favorite is from Finn: "Don't flaunt it if you're not going to give it up!"

Protest the Hero

Mar 13, 2011
Ontario
I'm not sure if they're playing new episodes somewhere in Canada, but every time this is on, it's just a random episode from season 1-3. I think the newest episode I've seen is the snow golem one, where he takes care of the fire wolf.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
It's pretty good but I find that some episodes have a good amount of laughs while other episodes have none, so it's lacking in the consistency department. Imo, Amazing World of Gumball is a little better.

crane

Feb 18, 2009
San Diego
My friend quin got the kid who voices Finn to record his outgoing voicemail while at an autograph signing. Pretty jealous.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Season 5 starts!
gBdMN.gif

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
I originally thought it looked silly and avoided it for awhile. I ended up seeing "I Remember You" when I was sick and skipping through the channels. I loved it so I watched a ton of episodes after it.

Nowadays, I use a Adventure Time themed avatar and made an Adventure Time themed GDT. I feel like I'm in an infomercial suddenly...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad