Adult`s are f***in`g Idiot`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Adult`s think there all Mature and wise But literally they Have no f***in`g idea wat there Talkin`g about. There jus`t a bunch of Idiot monkie`s Slowly decayin`g like Every1 else. They Inven`t s`tupid f***in`g rule`s like Havin`g 2 hold Sissor`s a certain way even tho Sissor`s LITERALLY AREN`T THAT DANGEROUS. They watch Borin`g Ass Show`s like 60 Minute`s `n` Jeopardy, `n` they ware nerdy Ass ugly Ass Suit`s while Riding aroun`d in Elevator`s `n` Holdin`g BrieveCase`s. Adult`s r Absolutely f***in`g Ridiculous `n` they think they Kno wat`s best 4 U even tho they Kno Literally Absolutely Nothing. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

ANOTHER ANNOYING THING ABOUT ANDULT`S IS THEY WILL LITERALLY KISS U ON THE CHEEK AND THEN TEASE U `N` AXE U Y U WIPE IT OVV. WELL GUESS WHAT, I`M NOT RUBBIN`G IT IN, I`M LIDERALLY WIPING IT OVV BECAUSE I DON`T WANT f***IN`G SALIVA ON MY FACE U f***IN`G BALLOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

GeZyn5.gif

tenor.gif

images

Reactions: Franson

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I am finally officially literally an adult now that I'm literally months into being twenty years of age and have now for myselve a lasting meaningfilled relationship with my bae Ashlee thinking about the next level ever since I took my job into a level of being a carreer level occupation with outlooks on advancement and future growth within a booming industry but I literally still feel to this day "young at the heart of it" because I still listen to new music all the time, still into making "sick" beats on my labtop and am always learning new fighting techniques and ways to improve my body through the fitness centre and through the diets regarding what I eat and when I eat it, as well as keeping my styles literally "fresh" as far as fashions even though I will always be a tanks and jeans kind of guy even if I go udderly "corporate" when I get a little older.

But....

I agree with this OP because most adults are dum in the fact that they think they literally know everything when to be wise is acturally to be knowledgeable mostly about what you acturally DO-NOT know
, do you FEEL ME????

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
This is incorrect. The true sign of adulthood is realizing how much you don't know. (Maybe that's middle age, not adulthood.)

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This sort of thread is exactly precisely the very reason why I feel like most people could learn a thing or two or even THREE THINGS or MORE from Jimothy, because he literally "gets" "it" and doesn't pull punchings or mix words when it comes to the delivery of his messaging, he cuts through the chase to the hard part of what matters even if it robs people the wrong way, and is persistent in never giving up ever on the truth that people need to hear if they are ever going to open up their hearts and let the hate out and love into the inside.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

― Mark Twain

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I am finally officially literally an adult now that I'm literally months into being twenty years of age and have now for myselve a lasting meaningfilled relationship with my bae Ashlee thinking about the next level ever since I took my job into a level of being a carreer level occupation with outlooks on advancement and future growth within a booming industry but I literally still feel to this day "young at the heart of it" because I still listen to new music all the time, still into making "sick" beats on my labtop and am always learning new fighting techniques and ways to improve my body through the fitness centre and through the diets regarding what I eat and when I eat it, as well as keeping my styles literally "fresh" as far as fashions even though I will always be a tanks and jeans kind of guy even if I go udderly "corporate" when I get a little older.

But....

I agree with this OP because most adults are dum in the fact that they think they literally know everything when to be wise is acturally to be knowledgeable mostly about what you acturally DO-NOT know
, do you FEEL ME????

You become an adult at 18 years of age, not 20.

Thanks

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You become an adult at 18 years of age, not 20.

Thanks
You are literally a teenager whenst you are only 18 years old, it's literally in the number that your age is. Adults are older than teenagers, literally everyone knows that. Adults come right after teens, order is infant - toddler - kid - tweenager - teenager - adult - middle age - elderly - deceased.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
This sort of thread is exactly precisely the very reason why I feel like most people could learn a thing or two or even THREE THINGS or MORE from Jimothy, because he literally "gets" "it" and doesn't pull punchings or mix words when it comes to the delivery of his messaging, he cuts through the chase to the hard part of what matters even if it robs people the wrong way, and is persistent in never giving up ever on the truth that people need to hear if they are ever going to open up their hearts and let the hate out and love into the inside.
Your Right Vicktor I`m alway`s Right about Everythin`g `n` Deliverin`g Constan`t Premium Content on an Regular Basis so S`tartin`g 2Morrow I`m Goin`g 2 Star`t Char`gin`g $19.99 Dollar`s / per month to Read my Post`s Since I have been Literally Been Givin`g them Away 4 Free 4 Decade`s Now `n` I Should be Payed Handsombly for this Content. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Adult`s are literally Full of bean`s. There constantly givin`g horrible Advise about thing`s even tho They don`t kno Wat there Talkin about. @Pookie is A example of a Nerdy adult because he Give`s all these Nerdy Lecture`s about Tannin`g `n` Smokin`g bein`g unhealthy even tho There both liderally Healthy. Adult`s are Full of Bean`s.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Adult`s are literally Full of bean`s. There constantly givin`g horrible Advise about thing`s even tho They don`t kno Wat there Talkin about. @Pookie is A example of a Nerdy adult because he Give`s all these Nerdy Lecture`s about Tannin`g `n` Smokin`g bein`g unhealthy even tho There both liderally Healthy. Adult`s are Full of Bean`s.

Fortunately, the world literally can rest easy literally knowing that you will literally never be a doctor..., literally

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 of the Lame thing`s about Adult`s is that they don`t let u Cuss. But Guess Wat? I`ve been Cussin`g since i was 9 Year`s old `n` nothin`g bad ever Happen`d 2 me. But Adul`t`s act like if u Cuss, U will go 2 Heck or somethin`g. Imagine bein`g upset over simple Word`s, Adult`s are Idiot`s! :laugh:

Reactions: Roman Fell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad