Adult league or shinny in North East GTA

Pcmm

Jan 19, 2013
There's lots around. Uxbridge has men's leagues for both under and over 40. They play Saturdays and Sunday afternoon/evenings. There's also a Friday night pickup game in Sunderland at 9:30pm during the winter. Sunderland is probably a 30 minute drive from stouffville and costs $10-15 per game.

There's lots around, you're just now in a part of the GTA that doesn't advertise everything on the web! So word of mouth is king. You just ave to keep your ear to the ground.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
I play shinny in scarborough. Any interest in driving there? It's canlan ice sports scarborough

Nbr-17

Aug 15, 2006
Stouffville, ON
There's lots around. Uxbridge has men's leagues for both under and over 40. They play Saturdays and Sunday afternoon/evenings. There's also a Friday night pickup game in Sunderland at 9:30pm during the winter. Sunderland is probably a 30 minute drive from stouffville and costs $10-15 per game.

There's lots around, you're just now in a part of the GTA that doesn't advertise everything on the web! So word of mouth is king. You just ave to keep your ear to the ground.

Thanks, but since I already play Sunday mornings I'm looking for something during the week ;)
Maybe I'll check out Sunderland :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad