Adult hockey in Houston Texas

robmneilson

Aug 27, 2009
www.robmneilson.com
Anyone from Houston on the boards?

I'm contemplating a move to Houston in the next year or so and I was wondering how many rinks there are for me to play at.

In a perfect world I would play at least two games a week...

Anyone have any info for me? Thanks in advance..

Headcoach

Mar 29, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.passthepuck.net
Anyone from Houston on the boards?

I'm contemplating a move to Houston in the next year or so and I was wondering how many rinks there are for me to play at.

In a perfect world I would play at least two games a week...

Anyone have any info for me? Thanks in advance..

Yep! There are about 6 rinks within the area. But you need to tell me where you are going to live, in which part of the city so I can tell you where to go.

All of the rinks are pretty much spread out, so I guess it doesn't matter where you live. My buddy runs a rink in North Houston in Willowbrook.

Let me know and I will see if we can find you a place.

Head coach

robmneilson

Aug 27, 2009
www.robmneilson.com
Thanks headcoach!

Not sure where we will live, at this point I'm about a year or more away from the move. My girlfriend lives in Katy temporarily, and then I think we would move to somewhere on the inner loop assuming we can get a decently priced house, in a good school district for her son.

Since I'm used to traveling all over NYC with my hockey bag on the subways, an hour drive in each direction will be a luxury to me.

Which rinks have the best ice?

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
I have a female friend who lives down there. plays in a co-ed league somewhere near the rink where the Aeros play. if you want I can get her email for you.

cody332

Jun 12, 2015
I usually look for rinks and stuff on yelp, but I started using this website recently http://trytopic.com/ there are not only rinks, but also games you can join. I shedule them there from time to time and we always look for new players) so welcome in case you're interested

BenAnderson

Jun 13, 2015
I usually look for rinks and stuff on yelp, but I started using this website recently http://trytopic.com/ there are not only rinks, but also games you can join. I shedule them there from time to time and we always look for new players) so welcome in case you're interested

hey, thnx, this link is really useful

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad