..add Zeke Elliott to the ******* list?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/22/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-domestic-violence-denies-attacking-ex-gf/

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has been named a suspect in a domestic violence police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... but the 21-year-old has DENIED any wrongdoing and was NOT arrested.

The female accuser filed a report with the Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning ... saying she was assaulted by Elliott -- who she claims is her former live-in boyfriend -- while sitting in the driver's seat of her parked vehicle.

The officers who responded to the scene say the woman claims she had pain in her wrist and a red mark -- but declined medical treatment.

Cops contacted Elliott -- who denied striking the woman. He also said he never lived with her.

In the report, cops list the accuser as a 20-year-old woman -- 5'5", 120 lbs. Elliott is listed at 6'0", 225 lbs.

According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.

Due to the conflicting reports, Elliott was NOT arrested -- but the accuser was referred to the prosecutor's office ... if she wants to try to press charges.

We reached out to Elliott's camp -- one person in his agent's office told us, "I can assure you [the allegations] are not true."

ahhzugk5mdzzxmgk1f60.jpg

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
She told the police they used to live together. He said they never lived together.

Pretty sure whoever is lying about that is lying about what happened.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Apparently from cowboy sources Elliot has texts saved on his phone of his threatening to ruin his life.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.

You don't sit in a car and have an assault happen and not see it. As with most of these he said/she said cases that don't have a smoking gun, I suspect the truth lays somewhere in between. Unless those texts are real, in which case this woman is stupid beyond words to spell out her plan to her future victim.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if they lived together, that should provide a basic measuring post by which we can measure the veracity of the two claims.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if they lived together, that should provide a basic measuring post by which we can measure the veracity of the two claims.

How would you define it though? If they stayed with each other multiple nights a week but had individual residences I can see her saying they lived together, ESPECIALLY if the tweets of her threatening him with this are indeed real.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
not gonna jump to conclusions, but this is pretty bad for him if true

also, the girl is dumb as toast if that txt msg thing is true :laugh:

dis gon b gud

:popcorn::popcorn:

You don't sit in a car and have an assault happen and not see it. As with most of these he said/she said cases that don't have a smoking gun, I suspect the truth lays somewhere in between. Unless those texts are real, in which case this woman is stupid beyond words to spell out her plan to her future victim.

not all assault is full on mma though. technically, if we were at a bar and i threw my drink at you, that is defined as assault, even though you just got vodka and soda on your shirt. also, if home slice was in the car, he probably is a friend of exekial. could be covering for him potentially? we know so little atm, will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
not all assault is full on mma though. technically, if we were at a bar and i threw my drink at you, that is defined as assault, even though you just got vodka and soda on your shirt. also, if home slice was in the car, he probably is a friend of exekial. could be covering for him potentially? we know so little atm, will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

While true, it just seems stupid for her to make a big deal out of it and waste money on lawyers iof it was something minor like that.

While his buddy could be covering for him, it would look really stupid if he went to court and recanted his statement, or lie on the stand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad