Confirmed Signing with Link: Adam Mascherin signs with Skellefteå AIK, SHL, goes to Sweden

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
The issues with him are off the ice, not on it. He's simply not good enough for someone to roll the dice with him. Same deal with Bracco and Leipsic.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The Stars could have and should have given him 2-5 gp last year.

NHL caliber shot and vision. Heavy boots. But definitely a good bet to be effective in the NHL and someone who the Stars have invested in.

Stars never called up anyone from the AHL outside a fourth goalie when they had an injury there. The taxi squad existed so teams wouldn't need to quarantine AHL players they called up as injury replacements.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I wouldn't be surprised if he's paid better there. Only making $70k in the AHL, I'd look for other opportunity too.

BobClarkesfrontteeth

Feb 6, 2020
Parts unknown
Still a decent prospect - and I am surprised that there aren't more players that go to Europe to boost their NHL chances like this - you get to see another part of the (hockey) world, probably get paid as much as you would riding highways in the US. and play at a higher level, too.

Honestly as someone who has traveled to lots of parts of Europe later in life I could think of a lot worse places to live and play hockey. Like Jersey.

Reactions: Norwegianoiler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad