Confirmed with Link: Adam Mascherin (ELC)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
While we need secondary scoring, I can't see Monty choosing a one trick pony to make the team out of camp. Hintz on the other hand.. with a strong camp I wouldn't be surprised because he can be tenacious and all over the ice which Monty will be all about.

Reactions: Bfantz and joshik

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
While we need secondary scoring, I can't see Monty choosing a one trick pony to make the team out of camp. Hintz on the other hand.. with a strong camp I wouldn't be surprised because he can be tenacious and all over the ice which Monty will be all about.

yea cant wait for the #peskyStars baby

Reactions: Morry83

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How's he been looking at camp and in preseason?

Needs to shake off the nerves he had in camp. Was trying to make an extra pass too often rather than using that shot of his. Hasn't played a pre-season game yet though I assume we may seem him tomorrow

Reactions: Dempsey

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I hope they'll at least get him in 1 game. Im surprised they aren't playing Caamano more though. Only 1 game so far.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
If Monty knew how to roll out proper preseason lineups we would have seen him, but instead Monty rolls out a regular season Top9 and Top4 D in the first preseason game, Thus not giving Mascherin, Caamano, etc. any games to play.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If Monty knew how to roll out proper preseason lineups we would have seen him, but instead Monty rolls out a regular season Top9 and Top4 D in the first preseason game, Thus not giving Mascherin, Caamano, etc. any games to play.

I’d much, much rather him get comfortable with his actual roster than give one junior player who won’t sniff the NFL for a year or two a preseason game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Caamano did play in the first Pre-Season game. Had an assist IRC

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014

You are joking right?
None of those guys have any kind of shot at the roster. Our roster has been pretty much set since July 1st

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You are joking right?
None of those guys have any kind of shot at the roster. Our roster has been pretty much set since July 1st

So if the roster is set, why is Hintz even playing then? Send his ass to Texas already.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean the roster isn't fully set since most of the 4th liners he had last year kinda sucked . There's a couple of guys who are given a real shot . A guy like Mascherin would have had to complety blow away everyone in practice and scrimmages to have realistic shot. There's at least 3-4 prospects ahead of him in the pecking order to make the team and he didn't beat them out.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->