Adam Larsson

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Absolutely. He’s stepped into the role as a defensive-minded top pairing defenseman and did just fine. Additionally, I don’t think Dunn is nearly as useful without Larsson covering for him when Dunn gets more involved with offensive rushes.

You could debate whether Oleksiak or Tanev deserves this distinction, but I would say Larsson’s also the most physical player we have, and that was the one area I thought might get exposed going into the first round. (They surprised me with how well they managed the physical side of the playoffs against COL and DAL, and Larsson was a big part of that.)

• Wow
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Humlannitton

Dec 2, 2022
Very long since the latest update here! How is our Skellefteå kid doing, see he’s eating a lot of minutes. What’s the verdict amongst the fans?

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
He was one of my favorite selections in the expansion draft--not flashy but has that defensive presence teams gotta have.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
He has been everything that I hoped he would be as a defenseman--a solid, smart presence on the blue line, one of those guys you don't think much about because they do their job so well with no muss and no fuss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad