Value of: Adam Larsson

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
That interview he did after the Carolina game (i think) gave me the impression he would benefit from a change. Could've just been being overly critical of himself i suppose but the emotion seemed real.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
He is the best RHD we have. We gave up a ton to get him. Just a heads up posters; a quantity for quality type proposals will not go over well with Oiler fans.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
He is the best RHD we have. We gave up a ton to get him. Just a heads up posters; a quantity for quality type proposals will not go over well with Oiler fans.

Say a team would take Spooner along with Larson, what kind of package would you want for that?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Say a team would take Spooner along with Larson, what kind of package would you want for that?

Spooner has sucked in Edmonton, sure. He got sent down to the AHL because he deserved it.

His contract isn't super long though, just this year and next. NYR are retaining some as well. Not interested in losing a deal with Larsson just to dump Spooner.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Spooner has sucked in Edmonton, sure. He got sent down to the AHL because he deserved it.

His contract isn't super long though, just this year and next. NYR are retaining some as well. Not interested in losing a deal with Larsson just to dump Spooner.

I figured he got sent down to play and try and find his game during the break. I am shocked with the fall of spooner. I thought Boston overpaid for Nash because he was included in that deal. I hope he rebounds

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
He'd be a great fit for Toronto...no idea what we would offer though, because if the Oilers trade their best RHD....their immediate need becomes top pair RHD...which the Leafs clearly don't have available.

Last edited:
Reactions: TFHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->