Value of: Adam Larsson to New Jersey

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
The Devils are in need of a top 4 defensive defenseman. Preferably it would be a LHD, but it seems there aren’t many top 4 defensive LHD out there on the trade market.

Would would the Devils have to give Edmonton to acquire Adam Larsson? And please don’t respond with Taylor Hall, I’m looking for serious responses.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Larsson broke his foot last night by the sounds of it.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Blocked a shot off his skate

And then blocked two more shots on the same shift. Dude's a beast.

As for the OP, not a shot, and I'm not even sure why we'd do it. Even if we moved one of Severson/Vatanen, our right side remains Subban, Larsson, the other of Severson/Vatanen, and Carrick.

It would be nonsensical to invest any assets into a defenseman that doesn't do a damn thing to round out our group.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Might be out until January.
Tough break for you guys. That was a surprisingly hard shot front quinn. When I seen Larsson double over and look like he was struggling I knew it hurt him. I called a bruise but a break is gonna hurt your guys back end.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
The Devils are in need of a top 4 defensive defenseman. Preferably it would be a LHD, but it seems there aren’t many top 4 defensive LHD out there on the trade market.

Would would the Devils have to give Edmonton to acquire Adam Larsson? And please don’t respond with Taylor Hall, I’m looking for serious responses.

Yea what the devils need is another right handed defenseman, even if he wasn’t hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->