Player Discussion Adam Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
It's refreshing to hear the Pierre's and other NBC shills "salivate" (keeping this a family website but you know what I WANT to say) over someone in a NYR sweater like they do for Crosby.

I say something out loud about him and then seconds later Pierre says it and my fiancée just laughs and I say "See! I told you!"
I guess you missed Pierre's obsession with Marc Staal back in the day.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I guess you missed Pierre's obsession with Marc Staal back in the day.
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and disagree about the Staal / McD love when compared to Crosby, Letang or any other Pens player but he does have a massive $%#& on for Fox and I do find that mildly refreshing, if not creepy... because it confirms to me (yes in a slightly sickening fashion) what my eyes tell me...

and that is that...

FOX IS f***ING AWESOME

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Such a great player. Sucks he’s not being rewarded in the points column lately but at least it looks like he’s finally starting to get recognition league wide about how damn good he really is. Even if it’s leading to some major Pierre creeping .

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Pierre: "Hello? 1-800-Flowers?" What's the biggest bouquet ON SALE you have? The recipient? It's going to Adam Fox, New York Rangers Hockey Club, 2 Penn Plaza...."

fox.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The sad thing is that this is probably a true statement. He just may be one of the more underrated players around right now.

As comical as Pierre's man love for him was I think his pumping Fox's tires will have an overall effect where Fox is seen as the player he is. He HAS been underrated because this is his second year and he's been playing on a mostly average to slightly above average team. Some Bruins fan called him a JAG. He just doesn't have a big name so people don't think much of him.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
As comical as Pierre's man love for him was I think his pumping Fox's tires will have an overall effect where Fox is seen as the player he is. He HAS been underrated because this is his second year and he's been playing on a mostly average to slightly above average team. Some Bruins fan called him a JAG. He just doesn't have a big name so people don't think much of him.
JAG?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

lmao what?

Which one was this? Because he would clearly be their best defenseman and it isnt particularly close.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad