Confirmed with Link: Adam Erne signs ELC, will report to Syracuse Crunch

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://twitter.com/Adamerne73
It's a dream come to to have signed a contract with the @TBLightning! Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!
BkJxUxCCEAAiuLT.jpg:large

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I'm soooo glad I bought AHL Live at the beggining of the season...can't wait to see him play in the Pros for the Crunch. Apparently, he will arrive in Syracuse on Wednesday - no word on playing on Wednesday. Expect Crunch to move someone down to ECHL before Erne's announcement that he is playing. My prediction is he makes his debut on Friday against the Albany Devils.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Will he be reporting to Syracuse or will they be shutting him down for the rest of the season just as a precaution?

Confirmed arriving in Syracuse tomorrow (Wednesday) per Twitter. He'll play.

RT Adamerne73 Adam Erne Extremely excited to go to Syracuse tomorrow and play with the @SyracuseCrunch!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Confirmed arriving in Syracuse tomorrow (Wednesday) per Twitter. He'll play.

RT Adamerne73 Adam Erne Extremely excited to go to Syracuse tomorrow and play with the @SyracuseCrunch!

Awesome news.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Nice, hope he brings it like he did in preseason. Would like to see him get a look with the big club in one of the last games as I think he can bring the physicality of Malone but with more speed Cooper likes.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Let's see how he does. Still don't like the comments after he hit Drouin - but I can forgive.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/inde...rne_rested_for_his_new_test.html#incart_river
"I'll go in there ready and rested,'' he said. "But on the other hand, I haven't played in awhile. It will take some getting used to.''
"Right now, I'm pretty excited, pretty nervous. I'm just looking forward to the experience. I still have a lot of butterflies. It goes away pretty quickly as soon as you get with the guys, get your first shift,'' Erne said. "I don't think I have to change my game. I'm going to stick with what got me here in the first place.''

Even though the sample size will be small, Tampa Bay assistant general manager Julien BriseBois said the early picture of Erne's pro game can still start to form in the next two weeks.

"I look at it as a learning experience for him,'' BriseBois said. "It gives him a chance to see where he measures up against a superior level of competition. I expect him to be able to play with these guys. How well? His play will dictate that.'

"It's go in there, show us what you got, get noticed. There's certainly a nervous energy that I would expect to be common to any player who plays his first game (in the AHL). The other thing that would be common among most players would be a great level of anticipation.''
"I think it's just the experience of being with the guys, seeing where you fit in,'' Erne said of his sampling of the league. "I'm ready to go, definitely.''

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad