Injury Report: Adam Erne (lower body injury)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
His non-productive benefits have started dragging significantly lately. Hasn't forechecked as well, hasn't protected the puck as well, hasn't been as physical. So... yeah.

He has zero vision.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Addition by subtraction not sure how we will be able to replace his 1.7 hits per game.

I really want to bring up Peca, Joseph, or Stephens. We need some effort into our lineup again. I think Erne was a high effort guy too though. Just wasnt helping in the scoring department which weve lacked a little lately.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
What recent call up hasn't looked better than Erne? Bournival? Peca and Cirelli both looked far better. I'm sure Stephens or Joseph would as well.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Miller has also addressed the size situation as well, guy does everything Erne is supposed to do by 10 folds.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Well Stephens got hurt in practice and is out for tomorrow's game so don't think it'll be him coming up. Joseph isn't a north south type player really do not a like for like option. Volvok has a little bit more of that style but still too similar to what we already have in most of our players. There really isn't a power guy we can call up, just another skilled one, maybe that's what we need to spark the other ones is seeing a kid out do them in that regard. With the way Koekkoek drove the net last game out him on the wing and have him do that move all game and bang along the boards.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I seriously don't know why we haven't tried KK at the wing. His best plays have basically been coming up the wing off the rush.
True

I have a friend named Malcolm who was on my team and played defenseman, and he always reminded me of Koekkoek (good offensively especially from in close, great skater but sometimes overskates the play defensively, can throw a hit) and when coach moved him to wing he got way better

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
True

I have a friend named Malcolm who was on my team and played defenseman, and he always reminded me of Koekkoek (good offensively especially from in close, great skater but sometimes overskates the play defensively, can throw a hit) and when coach moved him to wing he got way better
You obviously don't understand how hockey works. Your friend Malcolm is a goalie for the Golden Knights, not a winger or a defenseman.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Didn't look good. Likely out an extended period. Hopefully this results in Conacher dressing every night.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Didn't look good. Likely out an extended period. Hopefully this results in Conacher dressing every night.

Conacher is the better player at this stage of their careers. I like Erne but like others have said he doesnt produce. Conacher has at least scored some big goals for us.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Why does it matter who we call up if we're just gonna get swept in the first round anyway lel

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Looked like a groin strain or tear. Either one will take a bit of time to recover but a tear and he is definitely out for the year. A strain and he may be back for the 1st round at least 2nd depending on the severity of it. Should just send him to Syracuse when healthy as he will have missed a significant amount of time and won't be at his level prior so could do more good for Syracuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->