Player Discussion Adam Edström

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
What if teams start to challenge Edstrom like they have with Rempe? I know Edstrom is a physical forward, but has he ever fought in playing hockey?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
What if teams start to challenge Edstrom like they have with Rempe? I know Edstrom is a physical forward, but has he ever fought in playing hockey?
You'll get ejected for fighting in Sweden so I doubt he fought there. I don't recall it happening. I also don't recall him fighting in the AHL, although he may have.

Either way he's not a fighter. That's not his game. He's not even super aggressive with the physical play; more of a strong, tough guy who will pick his spots. There'd be no reason for other teams to come after Edström.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

No, he doesn't fight. And he's much more disciplined than Rempe because he went through this whole process at age 19 in the SHL, with multiple suspensions for elbows to the head.

Edström is a more reliable player than Rempe. In every facet of the game.

Reactions: RagFinMet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad