Prospect Info: Adam Beckman, LW, 75th Overall,

P10p

May 15, 2012
Drafting focused on goal scoring. For a team lacking goal scorers, I don't think anyone should be complaining.

Just noticed but this is true. Seems likes every pick we make has scouts raving about their shot. Lots of "snipers" and goalscorers picked this draft, it actually feels wierd!

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Just noticed but this is true. Seems likes every pick we make has scouts raving about their shot. Lots of "snipers" and goalscorers picked this draft, it actually feels wierd!
Something we've NEVER done before, but have needed to do for a long time. You can teach defense, you can't teach goal scoring.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Don't know why the first reply was upset about this pick.

My cousin plays for Spokane so I watched them quite a few times this year. Beckman always stuck out when I watched. Right from the get go in pre-season he was scoring goals and it continued all season. He's a little "raw" but he has a nice toolset and I expect him to be a big riser this upcoming season. He'll be one of the focal points for the Chiefs offense this season. He's one of those guys that the puck seems to follow. That'll happen to smart hockey players.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

My cousin plays for Spokane so I watched them quite a few times this year. Beckman always stuck out when I watched. Right from the get go in pre-season he was scoring goals and it continued all season. He's a little "raw" but he has a nice toolset and I expect him to be a big riser this upcoming season. He'll be one of the focal points for the Chiefs offense this season. He's one of those guys that the puck seems to follow. That'll happen to smart hockey players.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. At least 1 person gets mad at every draft pick that's made.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

First guy was upset strictly because he’s left handed. Guy thinks we should be drafting mid rounders based on how they hold a stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->