Adam Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hrkac Circus

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Does anybody have any available information about Adam Banks. I remember him two years ago playing for Eden Hall Academy varsity as a freshman and playing outstanding. Coach O' Reilly spoke very highly of the young star. I was wondering if he chose to opt-in and where do u think he will be selected.

Washington at #27 seems like a great fit for Banks. Any opinions on where he will go?

PS. Does anybody know the availability of Iceland sniper Gunner Stahl?

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
heres what happened: it turns out he was inelligible to opt-in due to a really unfair NHL rule!
Basically the rule states that the hockey player must be...REAL!

(sorry to all you Dustin Rose fans on here!) :joker:

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
The Hrkac Circus said:
Does anybody have any available information about Adam Banks. I remember him two years ago playing for Eden Hall Academy varsity as a freshman and playing outstanding. Coach O' Reilly spoke very highly of the young star. I was wondering if he chose to opt-in and where do u think he will be selected.

Washington at #27 seems like a great fit for Banks. Any opinions on where he will go?

PS. Does anybody know the availability of Iceland sniper Gunner Stahl?

Kids of today huh, can't distinguish TV from reality.. ;)

TVanek26*

What about the next female goalie to play in the NHL?Julie Gaffney makes Manon Rheamue look like Trevor Kidd!

TVanek26*

What about the Oreo line?Supposedly it put the kraut line to shame :help:

andlem61

May 1, 2004
N.B, Canada
LOL, great thread :)

It's knuckle puck time!

Also Charlie Conway gave up on his dream of being a coach and decided he would move to "Dawson's Creek" ;)

TVanek26*

JasonMacIsaac said:
Who was the kid in that movie who couldn't stop.....really, who plays for a national hockey team and can't stop.

Luis Mendoza....he clocked in at 1.9 blueline to blueline ;)

TVanek26*

I never remembered Banks with that much acne ;)

The Mighty Ducks trilogy is just plain laughable.I'm glad that they made it cartoonish (disney style) because it definitely wasn't realistic....a newspaper for a house league?:joker:

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Lets not get ahead of yourselves now kids, everyone knows the top player from The Ducks is Gonna be GOLDBerg and that dude with the knuckle puck

The Hrkac Circus

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
You wanna talk clutch? Well how about Mr. Banks' penalty shot against Iceland, with the weight of the entire country resting on his shoulders. And this came after he was brutally slashed once again on his injured wrist earlier on in the contest. Now thats clutch baby. Gunner Stahl might want to take some notes on how to come through in the clutch like Banks did, his missed penalty against Gaffney really should hurt his stock in the upcoming draft.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
The D2 Ducks squad, "Team USA," probably could have beaten this year's Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. I mean, Giguere is talented, but the platoon of Goldberg and Gaffney was nearly unbeatable. Clearly, Adam Banks >>>>> Fedorov. Ken Wu could skate like Boitano, and showed an unexpected feisty edge to his game. Gotta love the little guys who are willing to drop the gloves. :yo: Luis Mendoza had blazing speed (1.9 blueline to blueline!). Dwayne Robertson was the best puck-handler I've ever seen, not just for his age. Russ Tyler's knuckle-puck confused the opponent, and the kid could really skate for having such a portly frame. The Bash Bros. (Fulton Reed and Dean Portman) made the Hanson Bros. look like Lady Byng's sewing circle. Add in heart-and-soul players like Charlie Conway and Connie Moreau ( :D ), and you've got yourself one of the all-time great squads. Mighty Ducks, D2, D3. . . the last great hockey dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->