Actors Playing Themselves In Film/TV

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
How have I never seen this? It's gold. It's so contrary to Patrick Stewart's persona and Shakespearean background, yet he sells it.
I love this one. The sincerity he sells his acting advice with like he's dropping some profound nugget of wisdom:

Reactions: Osprey

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm sorry son, but you must have him confused with someone else. His name is Roger Murdock. He's the co-pilot.

"The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!" :biglaugh:

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Liam Neeson playing himself where he announces that he wants to get into comedy:

And what's even funnier are the outtakes - because what Liam is doing is absolutely ridiculous:

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Liam Neeson playing himself where he announces that he wants to get into comedy:

And what's even funnier are the outtakes - because what Liam is doing is absolutely ridiculous:

I did watch that a long time ago and found it hilarious (and it's still hilarious). I didn't make the connection that the Stewart clip was part of the same series until now. I should probably watch the series since I like both clips and British comedy, in general.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I did watch that a long time ago and found it hilarious (and it's still hilarious). I didn't make the connection that the Stewart clip was part of the same series until now. I should probably watch the series since I like both clips and British comedy, in general.

Actually they are two different series, Extras and Life’s Too Short.

They both rely on funny celebrity cameos though.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Actually they are two different series, Extras and Life’s Too Short.

They both rely on funny celebrity cameos though.

Thanks. I liked An Idiot Abroad, also by Gervais and Merchant, including Season 3, which featured Warwick Davis, so Life's Too Short sounds like it might be in my wheelhouse even if it didn't have celebrity cameos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad