Xbox One GM Connected: Active players only!

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
I'm going to make a league for NHL 15 day of release.

RULES
Regular Season/Playoffs
- ALL users must enable their CPU.
- You must message EACH opponent every sim block. IF the person you message does not respond (or gives you the right to) you may play that team's CPU on the DAY OF the sim.
- If you lose your connection, you must restart the game and resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals are awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in.
- You can not switch your team.
- You can not avoid playing certain users. You must play everyone that is scheduled against you. If there is proof that you are avoiding people then you will be kicked.
- You can't leave CPU games, earn your win. If your DNF VS CPU % goes up, you will recieve a warning and have to leave the league to reset the percentage.
- You can not purposely interfere and hit players who do not have the puck (away from the play) to try to injure. If you are found guilty, you will be given a warning or kicked.
- Goalies can ONLY play 67 games during the regular season. This means that your backup goaltender(s) must play 15 games MINIMUM. Failure to comply will result in your backup starting the missing amount of games in the playoffs.
- All skaters may not play over 35 minutes a game. If there is proof that you are continuously playing your lines 35 minutes a game, you will be warned/kicked.
- Glitch goals are not allowed. If you try the same move over and over again or try to glitch goal, you will be kicked.

TRADING
- Teams are limited to trading 1 star player (85+ OVR) per season.
- IF your team is out of the playoff hunt by trade deadline week then an additional option to trade another star player is available. This is to prevent any fantasy teams which has everyone drop out 2 weeks into the league.
- No trading with CPU teams.
- You can't back out of a deal once you confirm it (post it in the thread)
- All trades will be reviewed. If a trade is deemed lopsided or unfair, the trade will not go through.
- All trades are required to be posted with contract, potential and overalls

FREE AGENCY/WAIVERS
- Any UFA signed will have a NTC until the month of January.
- Any 82+ OVR UFA must be signed to at least a 2 year contract.
- If a player has disapeared, contact me and let me know. That player will be off-limits to everyone else in the off-season. You will have 2 advancement periods to re-sign your player, or that player is fair game.
- IF any player is placed on waivers by the game, notify me and you will have the 1 advancement period to make salary space for them by either trading/waiving/sending down other players to make cap space.

Settings & Gameplay
- Name: League of Broskies
- Waivers: On
- Injuries: On
- Rules: NHL rules
- Sims: Advance every 3 days
- Skill Level: Superstar
- Setting: Default

Anaheim Ducks:
Arizona Coyotes:
Boston Bruins:
Buffalo Sabres:
Calgary Flames:
Carolina Hurricanes:
Chicago Blackhawks:
Colorado Avalanche:
Columbus Blue Jackets:
Dallas Stars:
Detroit Red Wings:
Edmonton Oilers:
Florida Panthers:
Los Angeles Kings:
Minnesota Wild:
Montreal Canadiens:
Nashville Predators:
New Jersey Devils:
New York Islanders:
New York Rangers:
Ottawa Senators:
Philadelphia Flyers:
Pittsburgh Penguins:
St. Louis Blues:
San Jose Sharks:
Tampa Bay Lightening:
Toronto Maple Leafs:
Vancouver Canucks: ched brosky (GT:ched brosky)
Washington Capitals:
Winnipeg Jets:

I'm on my phone so if someone could make a table for the teams and the GMs that would be much appreciated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad