Active GM Looking for a Fantrax Dynasty League

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
I am an experienced, active and successful fantasy hockey GM. My two current Fantrax dynasty teams are in 1st and 2nd place. I do not play for money, but I am willing to pay for a portion of the Fantrax Premium service.

The league needs to have a salary cap (with true NHL salaries) and a decent sized minor league roster (25+). Ideally the league size is between 10 and 20 teams. Leagues based only using goals and assists categories aren't interesting. Roto, Points and H2H leagues are all fine.

I don't mind taking over a basement team as long as there are rules in place that promote activity and parity.

Post opportunities here or PM to discuss your league opening. May be interested in more than one league.

Reactions: tfong

Foudaddy

Mar 7, 2020
I am an experienced, active and successful fantasy hockey GM. My two current Fantrax dynasty teams are in 1st and 2nd place. I do not play for money, but I am willing to pay for a portion of the Fantrax Premium service.

The league needs to have a salary cap (with true NHL salaries) and a decent sized minor league roster (25+). Ideally the league size is between 10 and 20 teams. Leagues based only using goals and assists categories aren't interesting. Roto, Points and H2H leagues are all fine.

I don't mind taking over a basement team as long as there are rules in place that promote activity and parity.

Post opportunities here or PM to discuss your league opening. May be interested in more than one league.
Looking for an active gm for my league. Trying to weed out the inactive ones. The team has been run to the ground by neglect from the previous gm. We're heading into playoffs now but trying to get replacements for off season.

Login Required | WCHF

If you're interested just sign up for the forum and we can set you up there.

Foudaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Screenshot_20200306-141611_Chrome.jpg

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
no salary cap but it tiks a lot of your other boxes .

BB70s20s - current openings
Thank you! I like a lot of what you guys have to offer. No salary cap has the advantage of never having to lose a player, but I just left that same scenario because the league became lopsided. Lopsided with no motivation to make a trade became no movement at all and the league became garbage. I'm tempted, but cautious. If someone doesn't take over I will certainly keep it in mind.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Thank you! I like a lot of what you guys have to offer. No salary cap has the advantage of never having to lose a player, but I just left that same scenario because the league became lopsided. Lopsided with no motivation to make a trade became no movement at all and the league became garbage. I'm tempted, but cautious. If someone doesn't take over I will certainly keep it in mind.
NHLDL 55$ USD League
Everything is better when it's for money. DM me for CBA if interested
Have a good day

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I used to be in this league. It's the best I've been in. It's active, has a salary cap, and full minors (you can carry 90 players at a time like the nhl).

I highly recommend.
If he make's it, at one point I was told a team was basically mine but last second I lost it to another.
Better to play for Money NHLDL is the way to go. by the way I'm sure u remember the team was Chicago. why did you leave anyways?

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
If he make's it, at one point I was told a team was basically mine but last second I lost it to another.
Better to play for Money NHLDL is the way to go. by the way I'm sure u remember the team was Chicago. why did you leave anyways?

The league tries to get high quality GMs, so the other guy was probably a better fit. I left all my leagues because I didn't have time for fantasy hockey (has twins), but if at some point I do have time BBKL is the one I'd try and re-join for sure, if another gm position opens up there, and if they would have me.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
The league tries to get high quality GMs, so the other guy was probably a better fit. I left all my leagues because I didn't have time for fantasy hockey (has twins), but if at some point I do have time BBKL is the one I'd try and re-join for sure, if another gm position opens up there, and if they would have me.
I'm happy things went the way they did. I went to ADHL and from there joined NHLDL so I still got where I wanted to be, losing out on Chicago was a huge loss at the time. I was excited as well to get going lol

dschreader1959

May 1, 2012
I'm happy things went the way they did. I went to ADHL and from there joined NHLDL so I still got where I wanted to be, losing out on Chicago was a huge loss at the time. I was excited as well to get going lol
Are you still in adhl? I'm Vegas gm in that league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad